- The report contains detailed information about Gallery Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gallery Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gallery Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gallery Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gallery Resources Ltd. business.
About Gallery Resources Ltd.
Gallery Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, evaluation, and development of mineral resource prospects. The company has interests in mineral properties located in British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
The company, as of May 30, 2000, entered into an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral claims located in central Newfoundland and Labrador known as the Katie property. The company, as of April 16, 2001, was granted an option to earn a 100% interest in seventy-five mineral claims in central Newfoundland and Labrador called the LERQ property.
The company, as of June 21, 2002, entered into a property option agreement with BHP Billiton Diamonds, Inc. (BHPB), whereby the company has the right to earn a 50% interest in two thousand two hundred and fifty mineral claims owned by BHPB and an additional two thousand one hundred and twenty three claims jointly staked in November 2004. The company announced assay results from 88 core samples in 3 holes drilled in July 2005, on the Shabogamo Nickel-Copper-Cobalt (Ni-Cu-Co) project in Labrador, Canada. The company commenced drilling on the Shabogamo Project. The 1,089 metre drilling program would test five priority targets along a 35 kilometre section of the Shabogamo Gabbro, host to the Ni-Cu-Co mineralization discovered last fall.
The company had purchased or staked additional claims in Newfoundland and Labrador. It has approximately twenty-three hundred and two claims located in the Voisey Bay area consisting of the Okak Bay claims, Cabot Lake claims and Harp Lake claims. As of February 28, 2006, the company holds mineral claims located in the Cariboo Mining Division in the Province of British Columbia.
Gallery Resources Limited was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gallery Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gallery Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gallery Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gallery Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gallery Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GALLERY RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gallery Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gallery Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gallery Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gallery Resources Ltd. History
Gallery Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gallery Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gallery Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gallery Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gallery Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gallery Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gallery Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gallery Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gallery Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gallery Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gallery Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gallery Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gallery Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gallery Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?