- The report contains detailed information about Fronteer Gold Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fronteer Gold Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fronteer Gold Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fronteer Gold Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fronteer Gold Inc business.
About Fronteer Gold Inc
Fronteer Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties or interests in corporations controlling mineral properties of interest to the company.
The companys principal exploration properties are located in Nevada, U.S.A. and in the Biga region of northwestern Turkey, and it holds additional properties in California, U.S.A. Through its ownership of Aurora Energy Resources Inc. (Aurora), the company also has exposure to uranium projects in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (including the Michelin uranium deposit, the Jacques Lake deposit and four other deposits (known as the Gear, Nash, Inda and Rainbow deposits)).
The companys projects include a 100% interest in Northumberland, one of the undeveloped Carlin-style gold deposits in the state; a 51% interest in Long Canyon as part of its joint venture with AuEx Ventures Inc., a discovery defining an entirely new gold trend in the Eastern Great Basin; and Sandman, a property in which Newmont Mining Corporation has the option to acquire up to a 60% interest by advancing the project.
In Turkey, as part of a joint venture with a subsidiary of Teck Resources Ltd. (Teck), the company has built and retains a 40% interest in the Halilaga project that includes a copper-gold porphyry deposit. Two gold projects also built by the company in this same area of Turkey and also jointly held with Teck.
As of March 29, 2010, the company holds an interest in six mineral properties: the Northumberland Property; the Long Canyon Property; the Sandman Property; the Zaca Property; the Halilaga Property; and the CMB Uranium Property. As of December 31, 2009, the company held an interest in the Agi Dagi Property and the Kirazli Property, in Turkey.
The Northumberland project is comprised of approximately 45,467 acres (18,399 hectares), including 2,230 unpatented lode claims, 9 patented mining claims, 63 patented mill site claims, and fee lands. The Northumberland Property includes 209 unpatented claims totaling 4,307 acres controlled by the company by means of a lease agreement with Sterling Gold Mining Corporation.
Long Canyon Project, Nevada
The Long Canyon Project is located in Elko County, northeast Nevada, on the east flank of the Pequop Mountains, approximately 37 kilometres southeast of the town of Wells, Nevada. The property consists of approximately 46 square kilometres of unpatented federal lode claims and private land. As of March 1, 2010, the Long Canyon Venture holds a total of 477 mining claims in the joint venture area of interest.
Sandman Property, Nevada
The Sandman Property is located south of the Slumbering Hills and west of the Ten Mile Hills, approximately 13 air miles northwest of the town of Winnemucca, Nevada. Sandman consists of 624 unpatented lode mining claims, and 6,720 acres of fee lands subleased, for a total of approximately 19,200 acres.
Zaca Property, California
The Zaca Property is located in Alpine County, California, about 70 miles south of Reno, Nevada in the Toiyabe National Forest. The Zaca project consists of 177 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering 2,834 acres and four patented mining claims covering 153 acres.
Halilaga Property, Turkey
The Halilaga Property is located about 45 kilometres southeast of Çanakkale and 25 kilometers west-southwest of the town of Çan on the Biga Peninsula of Northwestern Turkey. The Halilaga Property consists of approximately 7,230 hectares of mineral tenure in licenses.
CMB Uranium Property, Labrador, Canada
The CMB Uranium Property is located near the coast of Labrador on the East coast of Canada. The CMB Uranium Property is held by the company through its wholly-owned subsidiary. The Property consists of approximately 93,550 hectares comprising 38 licenses. This includes 32 mineral licenses totaling 91,500 hectares and 6 quarry licenses totaling 2,050 hectares.
Fronteer Development Group Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRONTEER GOLD INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRONTEER GOLD INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRONTEER GOLD INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRONTEER GOLD INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRONTEER GOLD INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fronteer Gold Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fronteer Gold Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fronteer Gold Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fronteer Gold Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fronteer Gold Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. FRONTEER GOLD INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRONTEER GOLD INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRONTEER GOLD INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRONTEER GOLD INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRONTEER GOLD INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRONTEER GOLD INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fronteer Gold Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fronteer Gold Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fronteer Gold Inc Major Shareholders
Fronteer Gold Inc History
Fronteer Gold Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fronteer Gold Inc Offices and Representations
Fronteer Gold Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fronteer Gold Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fronteer Gold Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Fronteer Gold Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Fronteer Gold Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fronteer Gold Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fronteer Gold Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fronteer Gold Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Fronteer Gold Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Fronteer Gold Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fronteer Gold Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fronteer Gold Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?