- The report contains detailed information about Freegold Ventures Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Freegold Ventures Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Freegold Ventures Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Freegold Ventures Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Freegold Ventures Ltd. business.
About Freegold Ventures Ltd.
Freegold Ventures Limited, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of precious metal properties in the United States and Canada. The company operates in Alaska and Idaho through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Free Gold Recovery, USA; and Freegold Ventures Limited, USA.
The company's material mineral properties are the Golden Summit Property, Alaska, and the Almaden Property, Idaho. Its non-material exploration properties include the Rob, Vinasale, and Union Bay properties in Alaska; and the PGM A Property in Ontario.
Golden Summit Property Alaska
The Golden Summit project is located approximately 20 road miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska. The project consists of 14 patented Federal lode claims, 76 unpatented Federal lode claims, and 80 State of Alaska mining claims covering approximately 5,000 acres in the Fairbanks Mining District of Alaska known as the Golden Summit Property.
Almaden Property Idaho
The company owns a 100% interest in the Almaden Property. The property consists of 12 patented lode claims and 141 unpatented lode claims, and leased private land. Its mineral rights to the various claims and fee ground cover a total of approximately 2,980 acres, or 1,242 hectares. The 12 patented claims at Almaden are the Sly Park 2 5, Missouri, Ibex, Red Rose, Sandstone, Weiser, Rimrock, and Weiser Cove No 1.
Rob Property Alaska
The Rob prospect is located in east-central Alaska. The Rob project consists of 106 State of Alaska mining claims covering 4,240 acres in the Big Delta quadrangle in Townships 6 and 7 South, Ranges 17 and 18 East, Fairbanks Meridian.
Vinasale Property, Alaska
The Vinasale Project is located in the south western Alaska. The Vinasale Project covers an area of approximately 143,296 acres.
Union Bay PGM Property, Alaska
The Union Bay PGE prospect is located in Southeast Alaska. The Union Bay project consists of 86 unpatented federal lode and 6 state mining claims covering 1,720 and 240 acres.
PGM Property A Ontario, Canada
The company owns a property in the Sudbury region, Ontario known as the PGM A Property. The company owns a 100% interest in the property. It is located in Dana and Janes Townships, of Ontario. The property consists of 87 claim units (1,392 hectares).
In January 2010, Western Standard Metals Ltd. and Freegold Ventures Ltd. have signed an option agreement whereby Western Standard may earn a 50% interest in the Golden Summit Project, which is located in east central Alaska.
In January 2010, the company and Western Standard Metals Ltd. also signed an option agreement whereby Western Standard may earn a 50% interest in the Vinasale gold project located in central Alaska. The project is located in the Kuskokwim Mineral Belt, a northeast trending belt of intrusion related gold deposits that includes the 39 million ounce Donlin Creek deposit and the past producing Nixon Fork gold mine.
In March 2010, Freegold Ventures Ltd. announced the staking of 141 State of Alaska mining claims covering 15,360 acres adjacent to its Rob gold project in the Goodpaster Mining District, Alaska. These new claims bring the total Rob project land holdings to 19,600 acres in one of the most prospective mining districts in Alaska.
Freegold Ventures Limited was founded in 1985. The company was formerly known as FreeGold Recovery, Inc. and changed its name to International Freegold Mineral Development, Inc. in 1993 and to Freegold Ventures Limited in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Freegold Ventures Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Freegold Ventures Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Freegold Ventures Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Freegold Ventures Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Freegold Ventures Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FREEGOLD VENTURES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Major Shareholders
Freegold Ventures Ltd. History
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Offices and Representations
Freegold Ventures Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Freegold Ventures Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Freegold Ventures Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Freegold Ventures Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Freegold Ventures Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Freegold Ventures Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?