- The report contains detailed information about Fjordland Exploration Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fjordland Exploration Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fjordland Exploration Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fjordland Exploration Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fjordland Exploration Inc. business.
About Fjordland Exploration Inc.
Fjordland Exploration Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of prospective copper, gold, and molybdenum properties primarily in Canada.
The company is focusing its exploration activities on a copper-gold-molybdenum project in British Columbia. Its also has a significant land position exploring other copper-gold targets in central British Columbia.
Woodjam, British Columbia
The company holds a 60% interest in mineral claims located in central British Columbia. The property covers approximately 48,000 hectares. It is operator of the project.
Quest, British Columbia
The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Serengeti Resources Inc. to explore an 81 square kilometer copper/gold exploration property (Tezz), located 40 kilometers south of Prince George, British Columbia. The project consists of 16 copper-gold exploration properties covering approximately 97,000 hectares.
On September 17, 2009, Fjordland Exploration Inc. has acquired a 100% interest in eleven new claims totaling 4,548 hectares (Moffat Property), approximately 30 kilometres south of Horsefly in central British Columbia. The new property is situated approximately 6 kilometres south of the Woodjam Joint Venture's newly discovered Southeast Zone copper-molybdenum-gold mineralization on its expanded Woodjam South Property (13,388 hectares), where drilling of hole WJ-08-84 in 2008 intercepted 201 metres grading 1.01% copper and 0.44 g/t gold. The Moffat property adjoins part of the Woodjam South property to the south.
Fjordland Exploration Inc. was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fjordland Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fjordland Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fjordland Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fjordland Exploration Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fjordland Exploration Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FJORDLAND EXPLORATION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Major Shareholders
Fjordland Exploration Inc. History
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Offices and Representations
Fjordland Exploration Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fjordland Exploration Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fjordland Exploration Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fjordland Exploration Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fjordland Exploration Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fjordland Exploration Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?