- The report contains detailed information about First Majestic Silver Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First Majestic Silver Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First Majestic Silver Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First Majestic Silver Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First Majestic Silver Corp. business.
About First Majestic Silver Corp.
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the production, development, exploration, and acquisition of mineral properties focusing on silver in México.
The company has an interest in three principal properties in México: the La Parrilla Silver Mine in Durango State, the San Martín Silver Mine in Jalisco State, and the La Encantada Silver Mine in Coahuila State. The company also has interests in an advanced stage development project, the Del Toro Silver Mine, and in several exploration properties in various states in México including the Cuitaboca Silver Project in Sinalo.
La Parrilla Silver Mine, México
La Parrilla Silver Mine is owned and operated by First Majestic Plata, S.A. de C.V. (FMPlata) a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of the company through its Mexican holding company, Corporación First Majestic, S.A. de C.V. (CFM).
La Parrilla Silver Mine consists of underground silver/lead/zinc mining operations, and cyanidation and flotation ore processing plant. FMPlata owns mining rights that cover 53,249.22 hectares (131,581.20 acres).
La Parrilla mine consists of underground mine development that includes drifts, ramps, raises, stopes and other old workings along the S-SE-trending Los Rosarios system. This system consists of a 2-km-long mineralized structure that encloses various veins that branch out into veinlets and stockwork zones. The Los Rosarios system comprises La Rosa, Rosarios, La Blanca and San José mines and it intersects the NS-trending San Marcos vein. Other mineralized zones are located with in the surrounding skarn zone of a regional diorite intrusive stock. These include Quebradillas, Protectora, San Nicolas, San José, Las Vacas, and Santa Paula.
San Martín Silver Mine, México
Minera El Pilón S.A. de C.V. (El Pilón) is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the company, through its Mexican holding company, CFM. El Pilón holds 31 contiguous mining concessions in the San Martín de Bolaños mining district that cover mineral rights for 7,841 hectares.
La Encantada Silver Mine, México
La Encantada Silver Mine is owned and operated by Minera La Encantada, S.A. de C.V., wholly-owned indirect Mexican subsidiary of the company, through its Mexican holding company, CFM. La Encantada Silver Mine consists of an industrial complex that includes underground silver/lead/zinc mining, a flotation ore processing plant, water wells and pipeline, airport, housing, camp facilities and a new cyanidation plant under construction to process silver tailings.
The company owns mining rights that cover 2,237 hectares (5,227 acres) within 18 titled concessions and 3 approved claim applications, in addition to 2 other applications under review by the Mines Department. Minera La Encantada has acquired, from the Ejido Tenochtitlán, Municipality of Ocampo, under expropriation regulations, surface land ownership of 1,343 hectares (3,319 acres) where mine, plant, housing, camp and associated facilities are installed. It also owns the surface rights, installations and water rights for two water wells at El Granizo, which supply La Encantada water needs.
Proven and probable reserves and measured and indicated resources for La Encantada, as of September 30, 2008, were 5.2 million tonnes at 208 g/tonne (6.7 oz) silver, and 2.42 percent (53 lb/tonne) lead, for a total contained silver equivalent, inclusive of lead credit, of 35.5 million ounces.
Del Toro Silver Mine, México
Del Toro is owned by First Majestic Plata, S.A. de C.V. (FMPlata) a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of the company, through its Mexican holding company, CFM. FMPlata exploration program for the Del Toro project is focused on the investigation of two areas, the San Juan and Perseverancia areas within the projects holdings.
First Majestic Silver Corp. was founded in 1979. The company was formerly known as First Majestic Resource Corp. and changed its name to First Majestic Silver Corp. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First Majestic Silver Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First Majestic Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First Majestic Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First Majestic Silver Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First Majestic Silver Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First Majestic Silver Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First Majestic Silver Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First Majestic Silver Corp. Major Shareholders
First Majestic Silver Corp. History
First Majestic Silver Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First Majestic Silver Corp. Offices and Representations
First Majestic Silver Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First Majestic Silver Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First Majestic Silver Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
First Majestic Silver Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
First Majestic Silver Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First Majestic Silver Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First Majestic Silver Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First Majestic Silver Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
First Majestic Silver Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
First Majestic Silver Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First Majestic Silver Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First Majestic Silver Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?