- The report contains detailed information about Firestone Ventures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Firestone Ventures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Firestone Ventures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Firestone Ventures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Firestone Ventures Inc. business.
About Firestone Ventures Inc.
Firestone Ventures Inc., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties.
The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Torlon Hill property in the country of Guatemala. As of March 31, 2009, 101 drill holes totaling 8,394 metres have been completed at Torlon.
The company was granted a concession from the Guatemala government for exploration license on the 134 hectare Orbita property, which surrounds the Torlon Hill property.
The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the 4,948 hectare Saturno property in the country of Guatemala.
Other Guatemala property
In 2008, the company acquired a 100% interest in 12 exploration concessions in Guatemala.
Llano del Coyote Polymetallic Prospect
The Llano del Coyote property was acquired in 2008. The 2400 hectare property is characterized by access and proximity to the Pan American Highway in Guatemala.
Cerro Tzumuy Property (Copper)
The Cerro Tzumuy concession (90 hectares) is situated adjacent to an open pit and underground past producer known as Oxec Copper. The Cerro Tzumuy property is 100% owned by Firestone Ventures Inc.
Coban Base Metal District (Zinc-Lead-Silver)
The company owns five mineral concessions to the southeast of the city of Coban covering 206 hectares of ground with potential for limestone replacement-type zinc-lead-silver sulphide and oxide deposits.
In January 2010, the company has signed formal agreements with two underlying vendors to earn a 100% interest in the 58.5 hectare Antelope zinc-lead-silver oxide project located 75 km southwest of Eureka, Nevada, the U.S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Firestone Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Firestone Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Firestone Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Firestone Ventures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Firestone Ventures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRESTONE VENTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Firestone Ventures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Firestone Ventures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Firestone Ventures Inc. Major Shareholders
Firestone Ventures Inc. History
Firestone Ventures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Firestone Ventures Inc. Offices and Representations
Firestone Ventures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Firestone Ventures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Firestone Ventures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Firestone Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Firestone Ventures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Firestone Ventures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Firestone Ventures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Firestone Ventures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Firestone Ventures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Firestone Ventures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Firestone Ventures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Firestone Ventures Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?