- The report contains detailed information about Explor Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Explor Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Explor Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Explor Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Explor Resources Inc. business.
About Explor Resources Inc.
Explor Resources Inc., an exploration company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mining properties in Canada.
Carnegie property: The Carnegie property is located in Carnegie Township, which is approximately 20 km north of the City of Timmins, Ontario. The company owns 62 mineral claims covering approximately 992 hectares of land.
Kidd Township: The property is located in Kidd Township approximately 1.5km south from Xstrata's Kidd Creek mine in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, which is composed mainly of meta-volcanic rocks cut by faults and deformation zones that lie in a northwest to southeast direction.
Eastford Lake property: The Eastford Lake property is located at the intersection of Kerrs, Warden, Milligan Townships, and the Rayner Lake area in the Timmins Porcupine Mining Camp. The property is accessed through a 16 km, all weather gravel road from Hwy 101 to the south of the property. The company owns 170 mineral claims covering approximately 3,100 hectares of land.
PG-101 Gold property: The PG-101 Gold Property is located in Holloway and Marriott Townships in the Larder Lake Mining Division, District of Cochrane, Province of Ontario. The property consists of 148 mining claims totaling 2386.8 hectares.
Montrose Gold property: The Montrose Gold Property is located in Montrose and Midlothian Township in the Larder Lake mining division, district of Cochrane, province of Ontario. The property consists of 184 contiguous mining claims totaling 3432 hectares. The claims are located in the south eastern part of Montrose Township approximately 8 kilometres northwest of the town of Matachewan. The property is approximately 64 km west of the city of Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
Timmins Porcupine West Gold property: The Timmins Porcupine West Gold Property is located in Bristol and Ogden Townships in the Porcupine Mining Division, Province of Ontario. The property consists of 106 unpatented mining units located in the Bristol and Ogden Townships in the Timmins-Porcupine Mining Camp for a total 1,930 hectares.
East Bay property: The East Bay property is located in the western central part of Duparquet Township, approximately 1 km west of the Town of Duparquet, Quebec. The company owns 129 mineral claims covering approximately 2631.58 hectares of land.
Nelligan property: The Nelligan property is located in the eastern central part of Nelligan Township, approximately 20 km west of the town of Desmaraisville, Quebec in the Val D'or mining district. The company owns 21 minerals claims on the Nelligan property.
Destor property: The Destor property is located in the central part of Destor Township, approximately 30 km north of Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec. The company owns 10 mineral claims covering approximately 279 hectares of land.
Launay property: The Launay property is located in the northern part of Launay Township, approximately 6 km from the Town of Launay, Quebec. The company owns 53 mineral claims covering approximately 2250 hectares of land.
Opawica property: The Opawica property is located in the Townships of Lesperance and Gand, approximately 20 km northwest of the Town of Demaraisville, Quebec. The company owns 30 mineral claims covering approximately 480 hectares of land.
Scriver Lake: The Scriver Lake property is located in the McLennan Lake area and consists of one mineral claim covering 200 hectares of land.
Bielby Lake: The Bielby Lake property is located in the Otter Lake area and consists of three mineral claims covering 745 hectares of land.
Jepson Lakes: The Jepson Lakes property is located in the Sulphide Lake are and consists of seven mineral claims covering 191 hectares.
West Side: The West Side property consists of four mineral claims covering 605 hectares of land.
Pipestone Bay: The Pipestone Bay property consists of one mineral claim covering 240 hectares of land and is on strike with the old Anglo Rouyn copper-gold mine.
Explor Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Explor Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Explor Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Explor Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Explor Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Explor Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXPLOR RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Explor Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Explor Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Explor Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Explor Resources Inc. History
Explor Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Explor Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Explor Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Explor Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Explor Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Explor Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Explor Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Explor Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Explor Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Explor Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Explor Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Explor Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Explor Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Explor Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?