- The report contains detailed information about Everton Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Everton Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Everton Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Everton Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Everton Resources Inc. business.
About Everton Resources Inc.
Everton Resources Inc., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Canada and the Dominican Republic. The company primarily explores for gold, precious, and base metals.
Opinaca, Quebec: The company has an option agreement with Azimut Exploration (Azimut) to earn up to 50% in 546 claims.
Wildcat, Quebec: The company acquired a 100% interest in 579 claims grouped in 7 blocks. The company increased its land package known as Wildcat by staking an additional 207 claims. In 2008, the company acquired by staking an additional 95 claims on the area known as Wildcat 8.
Fosse du Labrador, Quebec: The company signed an agreement with Ressources Tectonic Inc. (Tectonic) to acquire a 100% interest in the Kan and Ferricrete properties. The company acquired by map-staking 1,447 designated claims in 13 new projects in the same area: Goose, Fox, Lac Aulneau, Colombet, Leopard, Diana, Lemming, Jack Rabbit, Lac Ribero, Otelnuck, Minowean, Canyon, and Romer.
Cuance and Los Hojanchos, Dominican Republic: The company entered into an option agreement with Globestar Mining Corporation (Globestar) to earn up to a 70% interest in three gold and base metals concessions, namely Cuance, Los Hojanchos and Loma de Payabo concessions.
La Cueva (Loma El Mate), Dominican Republic: The company entered into an earn-in agreement with Linear Resources Inc. (Linear) for the La Cueva (Loma El Mate) Project, located in the Dominican Republic, which is contiguous to the southeast corner of the Pueblo Viejo Gold Mine concession. It also acquired the option for an additional undivided 15% interest in the concession, thereby increasing its interest to 65%.
Jobo Claro, Dominican Republic: The company has an agreement with a local concession holder to acquire a 100% interest in the Jobo Claro concession covering 53 square kilometers adjacent to the Pueblo Viejo Mine, in the Dominican Republic.
Maimon Copper, Dominican Republic: The company has eight polymetallic concessions, including El Llano, La Yautia, Miranda, La Sidra, Los Naranjos, Tocoa, Caballero, and Loma Blanca. It holds a 100% interest in eight polymetallic concessions totalling 63.4 square kilometers within the Maimon Formation.
La Mireya, Dominican Republic: The company executed an agreement with Globestar Mining Corp. Globestar to acquire a 100% interest in La Mireya gold concession in the eastern cordillera of the Dominican Republic.
Ampliacion Pueblo Viejo and Ponton (Loma Hueca), Dominican Republic: The company obtained an option to acquire from Linear Gold Corp. (Linear) an undivided 50% interest in the Ampliacion Pueblo Viejo and Ponton (Loma Hueca) Concessions. The Ampliacion concession consists of 4,045 hectares adjacent to the northern edge of Barrick/Goldcorps 18 million ounce Pueblo Viejo mine.
Fresso: The company has an option agreement with Asesores Internacionales Expecializados, S.A. (the concession owner) to acquire a 100% interest in the Fresso concession located in the north-western Dominican Republic. The Fresso concession covers 6,650 hectares.
Coulon: The company holds 100% interest in Coulon property, which includes 206 claims (102 sqaure kilometers) distributed in 7 blocks and is located 45 km north of the Fontanges airport in James Bay, QC.
Hot Spring: The company reactivated the Hot Spring property located in the Sloquet Creek area of the south-western British Columbia, 95 kilometers northeast of Vancouver.
Everton Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Everton Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Everton Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Everton Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Everton Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Everton Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVERTON RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Everton Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Everton Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Everton Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Everton Resources Inc. History
Everton Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Everton Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Everton Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Everton Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Everton Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Everton Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Everton Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Everton Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Everton Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Everton Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Everton Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Everton Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Everton Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Everton Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?