- The report contains detailed information about Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc business.
About Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc
Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC, a diversified natural resources group, engages in mining, processing, energy, logistics, and marketing operations. The company sells its products worldwide with the majority of sales being to Russia, China, Japan, Western Europe, and the United States.
The company's divisions include Ferroalloys; Iron Ore; Alumina and Aluminium; Energy; and Logistics.
The Ferroalloys Division produces and sells high, medium, and low-carbon ferrochrome and other alloys, including ferrosilicochrome, ferrosilicomanganese, and ferrosilicon, as well as chrome and manganese concentrate. The division sells its ferroalloys primarily to steel producers; and sells the remaining chrome and manganese ore to third party ferroalloy producers, and the chemical and refractory industry. As of December 31, 2008, it had 183 million tonnes of chrome ore reserves.
The divisions mining operations include Kazchromes Donskoy GOK; and manganese miner, Zhairem GOK. It also includes the Aktobe and Aksu ferroalloy plants and a gas-fired power station at Aktobe. In addition, in 2008, it acquired Serov, a Russian ferroalloys producer, and a stake in Xinjiang Tuoli, a ferroalloys producer in China.
Iron Ore Division
The Iron Ore Division includes primary mining operations that produce iron ore; ancillary mining operations that produce limestone, dolomite, and bentonite-clay; an iron ore processing plant; and a power plant. The division mines and processes iron ore into concentrate and pellets for sale primarily to steel producers. The division sells majority of its iron ore to the Russian steel producer, the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works JSC, under a long-term contract. In May 2008, the company acquired 50% interest in Bahia Minerals BV, which is focused on the development of an iron ore deposit in the Bahia State of Brazil.
Alumina and Aluminium Division
The Alumina and Aluminium Division produces and sells alumina to aluminium producers and aluminium. The divisions assets include two bauxite mining units, a limestone mine, an alumina refinery, and a power station. The smelter has an annual capacity of 125 thousand tonnes. The division sells its alumina, which it produces from mined bauxite, primarily to the Russian aluminium producer, United Company RUSAL (Rusal), under a long-term contract; and sells its aluminium under an offtake agreement.
The Energy Division produces electricity and coal in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The division has a coal-fired power station at Aksu. The division supplies electricity and coal primarily to its other divisions, as well as to third parties. The division also purchases electricity for resale from third parties. In February 2009, the company acquired a 25% interest in Shubarkol Komir JSC, a semi coke and thermal coal producer based in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Logistics Division provides transportation and logistical services to the companys primary operating divisions and to third parties. Its operations include three core businesses: freight forwarding; railway construction and maintenance; and wagon and locomotive repair. In addition, the division operates a transfer and reloading terminal on the Republic of Kazakhstan/China border.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Major Shareholders
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc History
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Offices and Representations
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp Plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?