- The report contains detailed information about Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Encore Renaissance Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. business.
About Encore Renaissance Resources Corp.
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp., a junior exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada.
The company focuses its exploration activities on mineral deposits in both Canada and the United States, primarily in copper, gold and silver in Elko County, Nevada; gold in Northern British Columbia, Canada; platinum in Ungava, Quebec, Canada; and diamonds in Drybones Bay on Great Slave Lake, Northwest Territories, Canada.
Victoria Mine, Elko, Nevada (copper)
The company, in September 2007, entered into an option agreement with Kokanee Placer (USA) Ltd. under which the company may earn, subject to regulatory approval, a 10% interest in the Victoria Mine, located to the east of the companys Dolly Varden Claims in Elko County, Nevada. The Victoria Mine property consists 5 patented and 100 unpatented claims, lies in the center of the Dolly Varden Mountains in northeastern Nevada, between Wendover and Ely.
South Dolly Varden claims
The company, in October 2005, entered into an option agreement to acquire a 50% interest in 16 South Dolly Varden claims situated in Elko County, Nevada. The company has completed 15 holes in Phase One of their ongoing exploration program at the Dolly Varden Copper/Gold properties.
Drybones Lake Area Northwest Territories
The Properties total approximately 5,000 hectares and are located north and east of the Drybones Bay diamondiferous kimberlites.
GSL 1,6,7,8,9, and 10 claims located in the Drybones Bay area Great Slave Lake
The company, in 2002, entered into an option agreement with New Shoshoni Ventures Ltd. to acquire a 50% interest in mineral claims in the GSL 1,6,7,8,9, and 10 claims in the South Mining District, Northwest Territories.
GTEN #16, South Mining District of NWT, Canada
The company, in 2005, entered into an option agreement with Snowfield Development Corp. (Snowfield) to acquire 49% of Snowfields 100% interest in GTEN #16 mineral claims in the South Mining District, Northwest Territory.
ZZL and Cleft mineral claims
The company, in 2003, entered into an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the ZZL and Cleft mineral claims in the South Mining District, Northwest Territories.
Moose Bay/FC Claims
The company, in 2004, entered into an option agreement to acquire an 80% interest in mineral claims in the Moose Bay/FC Claims located in the Great Slave Lake Area, Northwest Territories.
The company, in 2005, entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the GW1-4 claims in the Yeti area of North Western British Columbia. The Yeti project includes Consolidated Gold Win Ventures Incs Yeti property and its GW1-4 mineral claims. It is located in the productive Stikine Terrane in Northwestern British Columbia, Canada, 50 km south of the Telegraph Creek mining area, the companys exciting Yeti Gold property would be the focus of further exploration.
Raglan District, Ungava, Quebec (Copper and Nickel)
The company, in October 2004, acquired 48 mineral claims in four separate areas of the Raglan District, Ungava, Quebec. The plan for the project is to initiate a co-operative exploration program together with other mining companies.
In August 2009, Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. announced that it has received its mining permit from the Ministry of Mines effective August 2009, for the initial 10,000 tonne bulk test mining at the Bonaparte Gold Property. The company has also received its forestry road use permit issued by the BC Ministry of Forests and Range for bringing equipment into the site and to transport mined rock to its custom mining site.
In September 2009, the company has entered into an option agreement to acquire six contiguous claim blocks consisting of 2,695 hectares in the Stewart Mining Region of British Columbia Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENCORE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. History
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Renaissance Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?