- The report contains detailed information about Eldorado Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eldorado Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eldorado Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eldorado Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eldorado Gold Corp. business.
About Eldorado Gold Corp.
Eldorado Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, production, development, and exploration of gold and other minerals in China and Turkey.
The Kisladag Mine, an open pit gold mine in Usak Province, Turkey. The company owns a 100 percent interest in Kisladag through its wholly owned Turkish subsidiary Tuprag Metal Madencilik Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S. (Tuprag). The Kisladag land position consists of 1 operating licence and a total area of 15,717 hectares.
Efemcukuru is located in Izmir Province, and is the companys primary development project in Turkey. The company owns a 100 percent interest in Efemçukuru through its subsidiaries. Efemcukuru consists of 1 operating license covering 2,262 hectares.
Tanjianshan (TJS): The Tanjianshan Mine is owned through a joint venture company, Qinghai Dachaidan Mining Limited (QDML), which is governed by the laws of the PRC. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, TJS Limited the company owns a 90% interest in QDML and the Tanjianshan mine. The remaining 10% interest is owned equally by the Qinghai Number One Geological Brigade (Q1) (5%) and the Dachaidan Gold Mine (5%).
The Tanjianshan project consist of 4 large contiguous exploration licences that total 338 square kilo meters in area and include 2 mining licenses over 2 defined gold deposits, namely the Jinlonggou (JLG) and Qinlongtan (QLT) deposits, as well as other prospects and anomalies.
The company holds its interest in the Jinfeng Gold Mine indirectly through its wholly-owned subsidiary Sino Gold Mining Limited (Sino Gold). The Jinfeng Gold Mine is an open-pit and underground mine located in the south-west region (Guizhou Province) of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The project area is approximately 180 kilo meters south-southwest of the provincial capital city Guiyan near Lannigou Village. Sino Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Limited (Sino) is the operator of the Jinfeng Gold Mine and is 82% owned by Sino Gold.
White Mountain Mine
The company holds its interest in the White Mountain Gold Mine indirectly through its wholly-owned subsidiary Sino Gold. White Mountain is located in Jilin Province.
White Mountain Gold Mine is owned by the White Mountain Chinese Joint Venture (CJV), in which Sino has a 95% interest through its wholly-owned subsidiary Sino Gold BMZ Mining Limited.
Eastern Dragon Gold Project
The company holds its interest in the Eastern Dragon Project indirectly through its wholly-owned subsidiary Sino Gold. The Eastern Dragon exploration license covers an area of 0.14 square kilo meters located 45 kilo meters southeast of Xunke in northern Heilongjiang Province in northern China. Sino Gold has a 95% equity interest in the Lode 5 Licence through its 100% ownership of Heihe Rock Mining Investment Limited.
Vila Nova Iron Ore Project
The project is located in the southern Amapa State, Brazil. The company has a 75% ownership interest in the Vila Nova Iron Ore Project with its joint venture partner DSI Consult & Mineracao Amapari (DSI) controlling 25%.
Luziania Project, Goias State
Tocantinzinho (Brazauro Resources Joint Venture): The company has an option agreement with Brazauro Resources Corporation (Brazauro) under which Eldorado can acquire from Brazauro a 60% to 75% interest in the Tocantinzinho Project in Brazil.
The company owns Frontier Pacific Mining Corporation (Frontier) and a 100% interest in the Perama Hill Project. It owns 100% interest in Perama Hill Project through its Greek subsidiary, Thracean Gold Mining S.A. (TGM). Perama Hill is located in the eastern Thrace region of northern Greece, and is the companys primary development project in Greece. The Perama Hill Project consist of 2 mining titles (MT) and covering an area of 1,897.5 hectares.
On September 16, 2010, Eldorado Gold Corporation announced completion of the acquisition of the Xiaoshiren Central exploration license (EL), located 20 kilometers southeast of the company's White Mountain gold mine in Jilin Province, China. The Xiaoshiren Central EL acquired from Fushun Hanking Mining Ltd. is 100% owned by the White Mountain Joint Venture, of which Eldorado holds a 95% share. The Xiaoshiren Central EL encompasses 4.06 square kilo meters, and is contiguous with the Xiaoshiren SW (14.67 square kilo meters) and Xiaoshiren NE (23.49 square kilo meters) exploration licenses, also held 100% by the White Mountain Joint Venture.
The company was founded in 1992. It was formerly known as Eldorado Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Eldorado Gold Corporation in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eldorado Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eldorado Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eldorado Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eldorado Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eldorado Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELDORADO GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eldorado Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eldorado Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eldorado Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Eldorado Gold Corp. History
Eldorado Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eldorado Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Eldorado Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eldorado Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eldorado Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eldorado Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eldorado Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eldorado Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eldorado Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eldorado Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eldorado Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?