- The report contains detailed information about Eastfield Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastfield Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastfield Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastfield Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastfield Resources Ltd. business.
About Eastfield Resources Ltd.
Eastfield Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of gold, copper, and other precious and base metal properties in Canada and the United States.
Mineral Property Interests
OK (Okeover) Property (Vancouver Mining Division): OK / Okeover is a copper-molybdenum project with approximately 5,233 hectares in size and located on the coast near Powell River. The drill program in 2008 totaled approximately 1,448 metres in six holes.
Crowsnest Property, Fort Steele Mining Division, British Columbia: The company, in 2006, purchased 101 claims in the project area. This 2,282 hectare lode gold project is located in southeastern British Columbia approximately 10 kilometres southeast of the Howell Project.
Howell Property, Fort Steele Mining Division, British Columbia: The company has entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in five mineral claims in the Fort Steele Mining Division, British Columbia. 12 holes totaling 1,312 metres of NQ core were completed in 2008, and two new soil grids were established.
Iron Lake Property, Clinton Mining Division, British Columbia: The company acquired 100% of the Iron Lake property from Canevex Resources Ltd. In 2008, a program of soil grid extensions was completed with 478 additional soil samples collected and analyzed.
Indata Property, Omineca Mining Division, British Columbia: The company has a 87.6% interest in the Indata property. The 2008 exploration program consisted of one drill hole in the porphyry copper target and four holes in the precious metal vein target.
Zymo Property, Omineca Mining Division, British Columbia: In 2007, the company entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Zymo property. A total of 1,554.5 metres was drilled in six holes on the newly discovered Hobbes Zone.
Kilometre 26 Property, Omineca Mining Division, British Columbia: The company has staked mineral claims totaling 1,840 hectares located 55 kilometres northwest of Fort St. James, British Columbia.
Tonopah Project, Nevada: The company holds a 100% interest in 25 patented claims in the Tonopah district, Nevada, U.S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastfield Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastfield Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastfield Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastfield Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastfield Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASTFIELD RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Eastfield Resources Ltd. History
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Eastfield Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastfield Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastfield Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastfield Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastfield Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastfield Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?