- The report contains detailed information about Diamonds North Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diamonds North Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diamonds North Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diamonds North Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diamonds North Resources Ltd. business.
About Diamonds North Resources Ltd.
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition and development of mineral resource properties in Canada.
Amaruk Project, Nunavut
The Amaruk property is in close proximity to the community of Kugaaruk, Nunavut. Portions of the property have been optioned to other diamond exploration companies.
Ualliq - Amaruk Project, Nunavut
In July 2006, the company and International Samuel Exploration Corp. (International Samuel) entered into an agreement covering an area predominantly with in the western portion of the companys Amaruk Project. International Samuel has an option to earn a 30% interest in the Ualliq project. In 2007, the company and International Samuel entered into an agreement to form a 50/50 partnership on claims that were staked called the Ualliq West property and contiguous with the Amaruk and Ualliq properties. The company is the project operator.
Sakari - Amaruk Project, Nunavut
In July 2006, the company and Shear Minerals Ltd. (Shear) entered into an agreement covering an area with in the southwest portion of the company's Amaruk Project. Shear earned a 50% interest in the Sakari project. The company is the project operator.
Siku - Amaruk Project, Nunavut
In October 2006, the company and Arctic Star Diamond Corp. (Arctic Star) entered into an agreement covering an area with in the southwest portion of the company's Amaruk Project. Arctic Star earned a 50% interest in the Siku project. The company is the project operator.
Tunerq Amaruk Project, Nunavut
The company holds a 100% interest in the Tunerq nickel prospect located on the Amaruk property.
Victoria Island, Nunavut and Northwest Territories
The company holds a 100% interest in the Blue Ice, Hadley Bay, Holman, Mariner, Washburn, Wellington and White Ice projects, which are collectively referred to as Victoria Island.
Banks Island, Northwest Territories
The company holds a 100% interest in the Banks Island property.
Hepburn, Northwest Territories
The company holds a 100% interest in the Hepburn property located approximately 300 kilometres north of Yellowknife.
Kidme, Northwest Territories
The company has a 100% ownership interest in the property.
Northern Recon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories
The northern Recon Initiative comprises various Canadian grassroots projects with in the company's property portfolio.
The company holds interests in various other properties located in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
Arnaq, Nunavut: The Arnaq property is located immediately south of the company's Amaruk Project. Under an agreement with Kennecott Canada Exploration Inc. (Kennecott), Kennecott holds a 74% interest and the company holds the remaining 26% interest.
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diamonds North Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diamonds North Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. History
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diamonds North Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?