De Grey Mining Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about De Grey Mining Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for De Grey Mining Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The De Grey Mining Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes De Grey Mining Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of De Grey Mining Ltd. business.
About De Grey Mining Ltd.
De Grey Mining Ltd (the Company) operates in the mining industry within Western Australia.
Approximately 1,800 square kilometres of prospective ground (known as the Beyondie Project) is now controlled by De Grey. The Beyondie Basin Prospects have the potential to host hydrothermal iron oxide copper gold deposits. Examples of this style of deposit in Australia include Olympic Dam, Tennant Creek and Ernest Henry.
At Beyondie Bluff, anomalous gold, arsenic, copper, zinc, molybdenum and antimony are found on the margins of a deeply buried magnetic anomaly in tuffaceous sediments that has been modelled as an intrusive similar in style to that generally considered as responsible for the gold mineralization at Telfer.
The Horans Dam tenement is in a region containing several gold mines and gold resources. There are three major target types applicable to this project include Mafic-ultramafic hosted vein and stockwork type, Felsic (porphyry) hosted vein and stockwork type, and Supergene and secondary flat lying blanket type.
Indee-Three Kings Project
De Grey's Three Kings Project at Indee got off to a flying start with six holes producing encouraging mineralization at Abraham's Find, including 2m at 3.40 g/t of combined platinum, palladium and gold. This first program indicated potential economic grades over 700 metres. A follow on drilling and IP program at Joshua 4.5 kilometres west produced more important results and indications that the strike may be continuous.
The Three Kings project is at Indee station in the highly prospective Pilbara Craton 70 kilometres south of major infrastructure at Port Hedland. There is a gas pipeline running right through the tenement.
About 10 kilometres to the north of Three Kings, the company has a gold discovery in the Mt Berghaus area along the Mallina Shear, which hosts other important gold discoveries. Further drilling at Three Kings is being planned as well as an exploration program for the Indee gold project at Mt Berghaus.
De Grey Mining, Ltd. has a farm-in agreement with Talison Wodgina Pty, Ltd. to explore for base metals and gold at Tambourah and Wodgina, 100 to 170kms south of Port Hedland in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The terms of the agreement, which covers 520 square kilometers of granted tenements and applications collectively called the Yule project, include: De Grey can earn 60% interest in the rights to base metals.
De Grey Mining, Ltd. has entered into a joint venture agreement with Emergent Resources Limited, a mineral exploration company, to explore for iron ore and related minerals, such as vanadium and manganese over a portion of De Grey's Beyondie Project. The joint venture enables De Grey to participate in iron ore exploration play whilst maintaining the Emergent Resources's focus on its gold and base metals exploration.
On October 5, 2009, De Grey Mining Ltd. has entered into a sale and purchase agreement with Emergent Resources Limited relating to the company's interest in the Beyondie iron ore joint venture.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DE GREY MINING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DE GREY MINING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DE GREY MINING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DE GREY MINING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DE GREY MINING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. De Grey Mining Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of De Grey Mining Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of De Grey Mining Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. De Grey Mining Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals and Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. De Grey Mining Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DE GREY MINING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DE GREY MINING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. DE GREY MINING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DE GREY MINING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DE GREY MINING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DE GREY MINING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
De Grey Mining Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
De Grey Mining Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
De Grey Mining Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
De Grey Mining Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
De Grey Mining Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
De Grey Mining Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
De Grey Mining Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
De Grey Mining Ltd. Key Executives
De Grey Mining Ltd. Major Shareholders
De Grey Mining Ltd. History
De Grey Mining Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
De Grey Mining Ltd. Offices and Representations
De Grey Mining Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
De Grey Mining Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
De Grey Mining Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
De Grey Mining Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals and Mining Industry Statistics
De Grey Mining Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
De Grey Mining Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?