- The report contains detailed information about Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd business.
About Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd
Daihan Eunpakgy Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of aluminum products primarily in South-Korea. Its aluminum products include aluminum-foils for flexible packaging materials; FIN materials for air conditioners and heaters installed in automobiles; condensers for electricity and electronic components; and electronic transformers. The companys aluminum products also comprise various types of pipes and construction materials. In addition, it produces aluminum laminated papers used as packaging materials for foods, medicines, daily necessities, and ornament purpose; and aluminum pastes mixed with paints for industrial products. The company was formerly known as Daihan Eunpakgy Industrial Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Daihan Eunpakgy Co., Ltd. in 2008. Daihan Eunpakgy Co. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Asan, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAIHAN EUNPAKGY CO. LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Major Shareholders
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd History
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Offices and Representations
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daihan Eunpakgy Co. Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?