- The report contains detailed information about Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. business.
About Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp.
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp., a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in North America. It primarily focuses on uranium, base, and precious metal properties.
The companys properties are in the exploration stage. It is focusing its exploration activities on the following properties: South Golden Promise, Victoria Lake and Golden Promise properties located in Newfoundland, Canada; Central Mineral Belt properties located in Labrador, Canada; CMB JV Property located in Labrador, Canada; and The Bootheel Project LLC located in Wyoming, the U.S.A.
Golden Promise property: The company has entered into the golden promise option and joint venture agreement between the company and Paragon Minerals Corp. (Paragon), pursuant to which it acquired a 60% interest in the Golden Promise Gold Project in central Newfoundland, Canada with an option to acquire up to a 70% interest. The Golden Promise Property consists of five blocks of licenses located east, and northeast of Red Indian Lake in west central Newfoundland. The 5 blocks of licenses cover 18,125 hectares in 725 map-staked claims.
South Golden Promise Property: The company owns a 60% interest in the South Golden Promise Property. The South Golden Promise Property agreement includes two separate blocks of licenses, these being the South Golden Promise and the Victoria Lake claim blocks, which collectively cover 5,450 hectares in 218 map-staked claims.
The South Golden Promise and Victoria Lake properties consist of two separate blocks of licenses located east and southwest of Red Indian Lake in west central Newfoundland, in the Grand Falls Buchans Electoral District. The South Golden Promise agreement also includes the Victoria Lake claims, where exploration has focused on massive sulfide deposits as opposed to gold, which is the focus of exploration at Golden Promise and South Golden Promise.
LabradorCentral Mineral Belt
CMB Property: The Central Mineral Belt Property is located in the Central Mineral Belt of Labrador, approximately 140 kilometers north of the town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay and 85 kilometers southwest of the coastal community of Postville on Kaipokok Bay. The company has entered into an agreement to acquire a 90% interest in the Moran Lake Property, comprising 67 claims in Central Labrador. It also acquired another 187 claims. The company also acquired 100% interest in 56 claims from Triassic Properties Limited.
Otter and Portage Lake Properties: The company has also entered into an agreement for an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Otter and Portage Lake properties totaling 56 claims. The company is carrying out a program to target the vanadium component of the resource.
CMB-JV Property and Agreement
The company acquired a 60% interest in 4,741 claims in the Central Mineral Belt. The CMB-JV Project comprises 2,759 map-staked claims in separate claim blocks located approximately 150 kilometers north of the town of Happy Valley Goose Bay, Labrador.
Wyoming Bootheel and Buck Point Properties
In March 2009, the company acquired the Bootheel and Buck Point Properties in Wyoming, the U.S.A. The Bootheel and Buck Point properties are located on the southeast edge of the Shirley Basin approximately 60 miles southeast of Casper, Wyoming. The Bootheel Project LLC comprises a 100% mineral interest in 274 Federal Unpatented Mining Claims, 2 state leases, and a 75% mineral interest in 4 fee sections for a total of 8,524 gross acres, and surface access rights to 7,882 acres.
The company was incorporated in 1966. It was formerly known as International Lima Resources Corp. and changed its name to Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CROSSHAIR EXPLORATION & MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. History
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crosshair Exploration & Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?