- The report contains detailed information about Crew Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crew Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crew Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crew Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crew Gold Corp. business.
About Crew Gold Corp.
Crew Gold Corp., an international mining company, focuses on identifying, acquiring, developing and operating mineral resource projects.
The company has an operating gold mine (Nalunaq) in Greenland with an annual production rate target of 80,000 to 90,000 ounces, a gold mine in Guinea (LEFA) that has an annual production rate target of 360,000 to 420,000 ounces. It also has a gold mine (Maco) in the Philippines with a 500 t/d processing plant. In addition to its interests in these gold mining operations, the company also controls gold and other development projects in Greenland, Ghana, Canada, the Philippines and Norway.
LEFA Gold Mine - Guinea
The LEFA Corridor Gold Project is located approximately 700 km northeast of Conakry, the capital of the Republic of Guinea. The principal concession, governed by the Convention de Base, covers an area of approximately 1,600 square kilometres and is known as the Dinguiraye Concession. LEFA also has a further six contiguous properties over which the company has rights derived from six prospecting permits not governed by the Convention de Base, bringing the total project area to approximately 2,552 square kilometres.
Nalunaq Gold Mine Greenland
The company holds a 100% interest in the Nalunaq Gold Mine. The mine is located approximately 40 kilometres northeast of the town of Nanortalik in the southernmost tip of Greenland and is a Proterozoic narrow-vein, high-grade gold deposit. The company owns directly 100% of the Greenlandic limited liability company, Nalunaq Gold Mine A/S (NGM), which operates the Nalunaq mine and holds the mining license. The company acquired the 17.5% minority interest in NGM from NunaMinerals A/S (Nuna) in November 2007.
Maco Gold Mine Philippines
The companys principal gold asset in the Philippines is the Maco Gold Mine in south-eastern Mindanao Island. The Maco Mine is a gold, silver and copper mineral property located in Maco Municipality, in Compostela Valley Province in Eastern Mindanao in southern Philippines with in the area commonly known as the Pacific Cordillera of Mindanao or the Diwata Range.
The WA Property, Ghana
The WA property is located in NW Ghana approximately 530 km from the capital city of Accra. The company secured renewal of the three prospecting licenses which cover highly prospective Birimian greenstone host rocks where gold mineralization typically occurs as disseminations, stockworks and veins with in the greenstones. The renewal applications comprise a total of three prospecting licenses for the Julie, Colette, and Josephine areas, each of approximately 150 square kilometers.
Glover Island gold property
The Glover Island gold property is situated in the southern half of the Grand Lake in Western Newfoundland. The title to Glover Island property comprises one Mining Lease of 77 claims covering 1,925 hectares and two Mineral Licences of 127 claims covering 3,215 hectares.
The company was founded in 1980 as Ryan Energy Corp. (N.P.L.) and changed its name to Ryan Resources, Ltd. in 1985. Further, it changed its name to Canadian Crew Energy Corporation in 1988; to Crew Development Corporation in 1997; and to Crew Gold Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CREW GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CREW GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CREW GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CREW GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CREW GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crew Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crew Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crew Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crew Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crew Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CREW GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CREW GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CREW GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CREW GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CREW GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CREW GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crew Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crew Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crew Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Crew Gold Corp. History
Crew Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crew Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Crew Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crew Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crew Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Crew Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Crew Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crew Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crew Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crew Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Crew Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Crew Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crew Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crew Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?