- The report contains detailed information about Crescent Gold Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crescent Gold Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crescent Gold Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crescent Gold Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crescent Gold Limited business.
About Crescent Gold Limited
Crescent Gold Limited engages in the exploration for gold and other minerals in Australia and China. Its project includes Laverton Gold project located 250 kilometers northeast of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. The company also has interests in Wulaste JV project located in Xinjiang province, China. In addition, it owns a gold resource base of approximately 900,000 ounces, located 250 kilometers northeast of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
On May 6, 2005, the company announced that the business license for its Chinese operating entity, Xinjiang Tianau Mining Company Limited (XTM), has been granted by the Administration Bureau of Industry and Commerce, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in North Western China. The XTM Wulaste EL covers some 93.5 sq. km. The EL covers a co-incident Copper Gold Tungsten Molybdenum Geochemical anomaly, which covers approximately 20 sq. km area.
The company, in joint venture with Tc Development Pte. Ltd., has discovered sedimentary uranium anomalism on their Sturt Project tenements centred on Moomba in north eastern South Australia.
The company was formerly known as Apollo Gold Mining Limited and changed its name to Crescent Gold Limited in June 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crescent Gold Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crescent Gold Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crescent Gold Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crescent Gold Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crescent Gold Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRESCENT GOLD LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crescent Gold Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crescent Gold Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crescent Gold Limited Major Shareholders
Crescent Gold Limited History
Crescent Gold Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crescent Gold Limited Offices and Representations
Crescent Gold Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crescent Gold Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crescent Gold Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Crescent Gold Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Crescent Gold Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crescent Gold Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crescent Gold Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crescent Gold Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Crescent Gold Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Crescent Gold Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crescent Gold Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crescent Gold Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?