- The report contains detailed information about Cream Minerals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cream Minerals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cream Minerals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cream Minerals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cream Minerals Ltd. business.
About Cream Minerals Ltd.
Cream Minerals Ltd. engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties located in Canada and Mexico.
Mexico Exploration Properties
The Nuevo Milenio Property, Nayarit, Mexico: The Nuevo Milenio property is located south east of the city of Tepic in the State of Nayarit, Mexico. The property totals 2,560 hectares (Ha).
Canada Exploration Properties
Kaslo Silver Property: The company's 100% owned Kaslo Silver Property encompasses nine former high-grade silver-lead-zinc mines located in south-eastern British Columbia, Canada. The property consists of 7 modified grid claims, 13 crown grants, 8 reverted crown grants, 37 two-post claims, and 1 mining lease of 3 units, for a total 160 units. The property covers approximately 4,000 hectares.
Black Bear Group of Claims: The Black Bear claims are located immediately north of and are contiguous with the Bismark Claims. The property comprises a 3-claim mining lease and three reverted, crown-granted mineral claims situated approximately 600 meters along strike to the north of the former Cork-Province Mine on the adjacent Bismark Claims. The property encompasses three former silver producers, the Mastodon, Liberty, and Black Bear workings.
Black Fox Claims: The company has purchased a 100% interest in the Black Fox Claims located near Kaslo, British Columbia. The property comprises three crown-granted mineral claims: the Daisy, Black Fox, and California.
Goldsmith Property, British Columbia: The company holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Goldsmith property comprised of the Goldsmith and Lucky Jack properties located near Kaslo, British Columbia.
Manitoba Properties Manitoba, Canada
Blueberry Property, Manitoba: The company entered into an option agreement to acquire the Blueberry property and it staked additional claims which have been appended to the option agreement. The property is located approximately 20 kilometers north-east of Flin Flon, Manitoba.
Wine Nickel-Copper Property, Manitoba: The company has entered into an option agreement, as amended, to acquire 100% interest in the Wine Claim, MB 3964 and Wine 1 Claim, all located approximately 60 kilometers southeast of Flin Flon, Manitoba.
Stephens Lake Property (Trout Claim Group): The Trout Claim Group is situated 100 kilometres east of Gillam, Manitoba. To facilitate the exploration of the property, Sultan Minerals Inc., ValGold Resources Ltd., and the company (the companies) agreed to pool three respective and contiguous exploration licenses, so that each would hold an undivided one-third interest in all three of the exploration licenses. The companies have earned a 75% interest in the property.
Cream Minerals Ltd. was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CREAM MINERALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CREAM MINERALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CREAM MINERALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CREAM MINERALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CREAM MINERALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cream Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cream Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cream Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cream Minerals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cream Minerals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CREAM MINERALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CREAM MINERALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CREAM MINERALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CREAM MINERALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CREAM MINERALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CREAM MINERALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cream Minerals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cream Minerals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cream Minerals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Cream Minerals Ltd. History
Cream Minerals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cream Minerals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Cream Minerals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cream Minerals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cream Minerals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Cream Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Cream Minerals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cream Minerals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cream Minerals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cream Minerals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Cream Minerals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Cream Minerals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cream Minerals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cream Minerals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?