- The report contains detailed information about Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. business.
About Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc.
Copper Ridge Explorations Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company owns or has the option to acquire an interest in 12 mineral properties in Alaska, Yukon, and British Columbia.
Scheelite Dome Property, Yukon
Scheelite Dome is a 100% owned gold exploration property located 25 kilometres northwest of Mayo, in the Mayo Mining District, central Yukon Territory. The Scheelite Dome Property consists of 508 mineral claims, covering an area of approximately 10,000 hectares.
Lucky Joe Property, Yukon
The company has a 100% interest in Lucky Joe, a copper-gold exploration property consisting of 548 claims, covering 9,000 hectares, located 50 kilo meters south of Dawson City in the Dawson Mining District, Yukon.
Yukon Olympic Property, Yukon
The Yukon Olympic property consists of 272 claims covering an area of approximately 5,350 hectares located on the Dempster Highway. It owns a 100% interest in the Yukon Olympic property.
Ironman Property, Yukon
The Ironman property, located in the Mayo Mining District, 160 km northeast of Dawson City, consists of 86 claims covering an area of approximately 1,750 hectares.
Clear Lake Property, Yukon
In 2008, the company announced that it had agreed to terms whereby it may acquire a 100% interest in the Clear Lake zinc-lead-silver deposit. The initial claim group of 7 claims was expanded by the company to a total of 121 claims covering approximately 2,400 hectares.
Kalzas Property, Yukon
The company has a 100% interest in the Kalzas tungsten Property. The property consists of 8 claims in the Mayo Mining District located 290 kilo meters north of Whitehorse. It has an agreement with Prospector Consolidated Resources Inc. whereby Prospector would have the right to earn a 100% interest in the Kalzas property.
Borealis Uranium Property, Yukon
The company has an option to purchase a 100% interest in the Borealis Uranium Property located 50 kilo meters north east of Dawson City, Dawson Mining District. The Borealis Property covers the Deadman Stock, a mid Cretaceous multiphase granitic unit of the Tombstone Suite intrusive complex.
Babine Properties, British Columbia
The Babine properties include both the NAK and Dorothy options and cover an area of 9,050 hectares located 80 kilo meters northeast of Smithers, British Columbia, in the Omenica Mining Division.
Copper Ace Properties, British Columbia
The company has a 100% interest in the Copper Ace North, Copper Ace South and Copper King properties, covering porphyry-style targets that adjoin the Gibraltar copper-molybdenum mine located 45 kilo meters north of Williams Lake, in the Cariboo Mining Division.
Jossalun Property, British Columbia
The company owns 100% of the Jossalun Property which consists of 27 MTO claims for a total of 600 hectares in the Atlin Mining Division.
Willoughby Property, British Columbia
The company has an option to purchase 100% of the Willoughby goldsilver property located 26 kilometres east of Stewart in the Stewart Mining Division. The Willoughby property consists of three claims totaling approximately 1,300 hectares.
Ogopogo Property, Alaska
The company has a 100% interest in 110 mining claims, covering approximately 3,200 hectares, located in the Goodpaster Mining District, east-central Alaska.
Quitovac Property, Mexico
The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in Quitovac Mining Company Limited.
Copper Ridge Explorations Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COPPER RIDGE EXPLORATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Major Shareholders
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. History
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Offices and Representations
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Copper Ridge Explorations, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?