- The report contains detailed information about Conquest Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conquest Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conquest Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conquest Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conquest Resources Ltd. business.
About Conquest Resources Ltd.
Conquest Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of mineral properties in Canada, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania.
The company carries out its operations in Canada directly. In Zimbabwe, the company carries out its operations in through its wholly owned subsidiary African Gold B.V. (Afgold), which owns Plontberg Manufacturing (Private) Limited (Plontberg), and through its wholly owned subsidiary Baobab Minerals, Inc. (Baobab). In Tanzania, the company carries out its operations through its wholly owned subsidiary Sampo Resources (Tanzania) Limited.
Mineral Properties - CANADA
The company owns the mineral rights of patented mineral claims in Ontario in Leeson Township, in the Misanabie area and has entered into option agreements through which it has earned an interest in certain mineral properties located in Balmer Township at Red Lake, Ontario and would earn an interest in certain mineral properties located near Detour Lake, and at King Bay, also in Ontario.
Alexander Project, Red Lake, Ontario: The company owns a 100% interest in 27 patented mining claims totaling 1107 acres (448.087 hectares) adjacent to Goldcorp Inc.s Red Lake Mine.
Aurora Project, Ontario: The Aurora gold project is located in the Detour Lake district of northeastern Ontario, and includes 6,770 hectares in three groups of mining leases and mineral claims. The property covers a 5 kilometers long section of the Detour fault zone and 16 kilometers long section of parallel fault zones lying to the south. The Aurora Property consists of a group of 11 mining leases and 18 mining claims in Ontario, comprising three blocks named Aurora, Sunday Lake and Nash Creek, which are subject to an underlying joint venture agreement between Prism Resources, Inc. and Boliden Westmin (Canada) Limited. The company has the right to acquire a 60% interest, and the company-Prism joint venture has the right to enter into an operating joint venture with Boliden Canada (on a 60:40 basis), or elect to earn a further 40% interest (total 100%).
Smith Lake Project, Missanabie, Ontario: The company owns the mineral rights to six patented claims located in Leeson Township, in the Missanabie area of Northern, comprising 68 hectares. The Leeson Township claims are located in the Sudbury Mining District approximately 100 kilometers northeast of Wawa.
King Bay Project, Sturgeon Lake, Ontario: The King Bay Property consists of 32 mining claims held under mining lease and 13 patented claims lying on the north and south shores of King Bay, itself an inlet on the western shore of Sturgeon Lake, situated in Northwestern Ontario approximately 100 kilometers north of Ignace in the Patricia Mining Division.
The company entered into an option joint venture agreement with KBG Minerals Corp. (KBG) whereby company earns a 60% interest in the King Bay Property.
The company was incorporated in 1945 under the name Quest Yellowknife Mines Limited and changed its name to Conquest Yellowknife Resources, Ltd. in 1984. Later, the company changed its name to Conquest Resources Limited in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conquest Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conquest Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conquest Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conquest Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conquest Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONQUEST RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conquest Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conquest Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conquest Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Conquest Resources Ltd. History
Conquest Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conquest Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Conquest Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conquest Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conquest Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Conquest Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Conquest Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conquest Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conquest Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conquest Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Conquest Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Conquest Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conquest Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conquest Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?