- The report contains detailed information about Colossal Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Colossal Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Colossal Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Colossal Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Colossal Resources Corp. business.
About Colossal Resources Corp.
Blue Diamond Mining Corp. engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties for Diamond Ore and Precious Metal Deposits. The Companys primary research and exploration focus has been in Canada within the Buffalo Head Craton in Alberta, Northern Saskatchewan, and Northern Ontario.
The Company's subsidiaries include a wholly owned subsidiary, Arctic Star Resources, Inc.; its 55% owned subsidiary, 964919 Alberta, Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, 6183484 Canada, Inc. Arctic Star engages in the exploration of Alberta Oil and Gas properties, and through its subsidiary, has acquired 10% oil and gas interests in 81.75 sections of land in the Prairie River of Alberta. One well, 15 of 16, has been tied is producing. Three more wells have been drilled and cased.
Legend Project, Alberta
The Legend Project consists of two properties: the Little Legend Property and the Legend Property, which together encompass approximately 360,000 acres in the Birch Mountains of north central to north eastern Alberta.
Little Legend Property
The Companys Little Legend Property was acquired by way of Option Agreement between the Company and Grizzly Gold and encompasses approximately 23,000 acres located within the central portions of the Companys Legend Property.
The Legend Property encompasses approximately 337,000 within the Birch Mountains of north central to north-eastern Alberta and encircles the Little Legend Property. The Company acquired an undivided 60% interest in the Legend Property pursuant to an option agreement with Arctic Star Diamond Corporation. The Company also has the right to acquire a further undivided 10% interest in the property from Arctic Star Diamond Corporation, which holds a 40% interest in the property.
In February, 2005 Grizzly Diamonds, Ltd., has signed an option agreement with the Company to acquire an undivided 60-per-cent mineral interest in the Legend property and an undivided 51-per-cent mineral interest in the Little Legend property, both located in the Birch Mountains of northeast Alberta and comprising approximately 360,000 acres (145,000 hectares). The Company owns an undivided 85-per-cent mineral interest in the Little Legend property and the remaining undivided 15-per-cent carried interest is owned by Grizzly Gold, Inc. The exploration plan for 2005-2006 shall consist of ground geophysics and drilling.
Twin Falls property, Ontario
In March, 2005, the Company entered into an agreement to acquire a 50-per-cent interest in the Twin Falls property, located in the Thunder Bay mining district, approximately 280 northeast of Thunder Bay, Ont., consisting of six claims, namely claim No. TB 3011469, TB 3011470 TB 10501, TB 10502, TB 10504 and TB 10505. Upon the completion of the transfer, Canadian Prospector and the Company would form a joint venture on an equal 50/50 basis.
The Twin Falls property consists of approximately 2,560 acres and is located within the northern felsic volcanic belt subbelt of the Beardmore-Geraldton area. The Company anticipates an exploration program to begin. A first phase exploration program would consist of an airborne survey, prospecting, trenching and detailed mapping. The second phase would consist of drilling targets identified by the ground programs.
This property encompasses approximately 89,000 hectares in the Buffalo Head Hills, located about 200 kilometres north of the town of Athabasca, Alberta.
Three Bears Property
The Three Bears Property consists of five metallic and industrial mineral permits covering approximately 43,520 hectares contiguous to the Companys Ethan Property. There is no immediate work scheduled on the Three Bears Property.
Pelican Mountain Block
The Company holds a scaled Industrial Minerals Royalty (the IMR) based ore produced from a heavy mineral sands deposit located about 90 km north of the town of Athabasca in north central Alberta (the Pelican Mountain Property). The Pelican Mountain Property is owned by Coremetric Development Corp.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Colossal Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Colossal Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Colossal Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Colossal Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Colossal Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLOSSAL RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Colossal Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Colossal Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Colossal Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Colossal Resources Corp. History
Colossal Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Colossal Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Colossal Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Colossal Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Colossal Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Colossal Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Colossal Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Colossal Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Colossal Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Colossal Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Colossal Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Colossal Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Colossal Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Colossal Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?