- The report contains detailed information about Coal of Africa Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coal of Africa Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coal of Africa Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coal of Africa Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coal of Africa Limited business.
About Coal of Africa Limited
Coal of Africa Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of thermal and metallurgical coal projects in South Africa.
The company has four coal projects in various stages of exploration, as well as Nimag Group (Nimag), its interim cash producing asset, which manufactures nickel magnesium alloys.
Mooiplaats Thermal Coal Project: The company holds 100% interest in Mooiplaats Thermal Coal Project in the Mpumalanga province. The Mooiplaats coal project is situated approximately two kilometers from the Camden power station near Ermelo in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa. An in-fil Drilling programme of approximately 37,000 meters was completed during 2007 taking the exploration meters drilled on the project to approximately 65,000 meters.
Makhado Coking Coal Project: The company owns a 100% interest in Makhado coal project located near Louis Trichardt in South Africa's Limpopo province.
Vele Coking Coal Project: The company holds a 74% interest in the Vele Coking Coal Project. Exploration on the Vele coal project west of Musina in the Limpopo province included a 65 hole geological programme, as well as a 31 large diameter cored hole programme.
Holfontein Coal Project: The company also holds a 100% interest in Holfontein Coal Project located in the Mpumalanga province.
Nimag Group (NiMag) (100%)
Nimag Group is engaged principal y in the manufacture and distribution of nickel magnesium alloys, ferro silicon magnesium alloys, and metal fibres. It manufactures master alloys of nickel and magnesium for the specialized foundry industry, including aerospace, aeronautical, motor, steel mil roll and associated industries.
The companys operations also include Magberg Manufacturing (Pty), Ltd, a producer of ferro silicon magnesium alloys used to manufacture Ductile Iron; Metalloy Fibres (Pty), Ltd, a cast fibre reinforcing manufacturer in Africa; and Master Alloy Traders, Ltd, which trades various metals purchased from Nimag in South Africa.
The company disposed of its remaining investment in SA Mineral Resources Corporation Limited, which produces manganese sulphate chemicals.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coal of Africa Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coal of Africa Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coal of Africa Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coal of Africa Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coal of Africa Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COAL OF AFRICA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coal of Africa Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coal of Africa Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coal of Africa Limited Major Shareholders
Coal of Africa Limited History
Coal of Africa Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coal of Africa Limited Offices and Representations
Coal of Africa Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coal of Africa Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coal of Africa Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Coal of Africa Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Coal of Africa Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coal of Africa Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coal of Africa Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coal of Africa Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Coal of Africa Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Coal of Africa Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coal of Africa Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coal of Africa Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?