- The report contains detailed information about China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. business.
About China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd.
China Rare Earth Holdings Limited (CRE or the company) was founded in 1987. The company engages in the manufacture of rare earth and refractory products listing outside the Chinese mainland. Rare earth products are widely used in various sectors such as new materials, new energy, environmental protection, information, biology and the national economy.
The industrial applications for rare earth products include high-tech electronic devices, computers, electronic motors, LCDs, DVDs, magnetic materials, magnetic memory chips, fibre optics, superconductors, mobile phone batteries, precision optics and many energy-saving environmental protection products. Refractory products are used extensively in heat-treatment facilities for petrochemical, steel metallurgy, non-ferrous metallurgy, glass, construction materials, chemical fertilizer and ceramics industries. Rare earth products of the Group are mainly exported to the United States of America, Japan, Europe and Korea, and its refractory products are mainly for domestic sales and export to Japan. Its client list includes names of international prominence, such as Nippon Electric Glass, Siemens, Shin-et Chemical, Bejing Panasonic and General Electronics.
The Group operates the following two main business segments:
Rare Earth: The manufacture and sales of rare earth products including fluorescent products.
Refractory: The manufacture and sales of refractory products.
The Groups activities are conducted predominantly in the PRC, Japan, Europe and the United States of America.
Rare Earth Products: The company's Rare Earth Products include Lanthanum Oxide, Cerium Oxide, Cerium Carbonate, Praseodymium Oxide, Neodymium Oxide, Neodymium Fluoride, Samarium Oxide, Europium Oxide Phosphor Grade, Gadolinium Oxide Phosphor Grade, Terbium Oxide, Dysprosium Oxide, Holmium Oxide, Erbium Oxide, Thulium Oxide, Ytterbium Oxide, Lutetium Oxide, Yttrium Oxide Phosphor Grade, Yttrium Europium Oxide Phosphor Grade, Ce-Tb Oxide, La-Ce-Tb Oxide, Lanthanum Metal, Praseodymium Metal, Neodymium Metal, Samarium Metal, Dysprosium Metal, RE Red Phosphor for Lamps, RE Green Phosphor for Lamps, RE Blue Phosphor for Lamps and RE Phosphor for Lamps.
Refractory Material Products: Refractory Material for glass melting kilns: Tubular checker bricks for regenerators in glass melting kilns, Vertical bricks for regenerators in glass melting kilns, Alumina-silicon series refractory bricks for glass melting kilns, Zircon containing refractory bricks for glass melting kilns, Hanger bricks for glass melting kilns and Unshaped refractory materials for glass melting kilns.
Refractory Material for cement kilns: Basicity refractory bricks for clinkering zones in cement kilns, Alumina-silicon series refractory bricks for cement kilns, Alkali-resistant bricks for cement kilns and Unshaped refractory bricks for cement kilns.
Refractory Material for Metallurgical Industry (Ferrous and Non-ferrous): Magnesia-chrome refactory bricks for RH furnaces, Refractory bricks for mixers and pouring ladles, Pre-masonry bricks for blast furnaces and hot-air furnaces, Micro-porous alumina-carbon bricks for blast furnaces, Pre-farbricated parts for launders in blast furnaces, Spinel bricks for large metallurgical lime kilns, Magnesia-chrome, magnesia-calcium bricks for AOD?BVOD, Pyrophyllite bricks for iron ladles and pouring ladles and Magnesia-chrome and magnesia bricks for non-ferrous metal line.
Petrochemical industry: Series of corundum product for petrochemical industry, Lightweight heat-insulating refractory products for petrochemical industry, High-grade heat-insulating refractory bricks for petrochemical industry, Unshaped lightweight heat-insulating refractory products generally used in boilers for petrochemical industry, Unshaped heavyweight refractory products generally used in boilers for petrochemical industry, High-temperature slurries and sticker paints for petrochemical industry and Refractory products for coal-water gasifiers.
Electric power industry: Refractory products for the nozzle of burners in boilers for the line of electrical power, Abrasion resisting and refractory material for CFB boilers for the line of electrical power, Refractory material for the enclosure of boilers for the line of electrical power, Unshaped lightweight heat-insulating refractory products generally used for the line for electrical power, Shaped refractory and thermal-insulating material for the line of electrical power, General casting material for the line of electrical power, High-temperature slurries and sticker painter for the line of electrical power and Refractory material used in chimney for the line of electrical power.
On October 21, 2009, China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. would establish a joint venture in China with OSRAM China Lighting Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA RARE EARTH HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. History
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Rare Earth Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?