- The report contains detailed information about China Natural Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Natural Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Natural Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Natural Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Natural Resources Inc. business.
About China Natural Resources Inc.
China Natural Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and exploitation of mining rights, including the exploration, mineral extraction, processing, and sale of iron, zinc, other nonferrous metals, micaceous oxide, and copper concentrate extracted or produced at mines primarily located in Anhui Province, Hainan Province, and Guangdong Province in the PRC. The company also involves in the operation of a copper smelting facility in Inner Mongolia, the PRC, and the sale of blister copper and sulfuric acid resulting from the smelting process. It also involves in the operation of a coal mine under construction in Huajuexiang.
The company's mining operations are conducted by: Wuhu Feishang Mining Development Co. Limited (Wuhu), a company that is wholly-owned by Feishang Mining Holdings Limited (Feishang Mining); and Hainan Nonferrous Metal Mining Co. Limited (Hainan Nonferrous Metal), which intends to mine non-ferrous metals in the PRC, initially at 12 mines located in Hainan Province for which it has acquired exploration rights.
Wuhu operates two mines located in Wuhu City, Anhui Province, the PRC, for which it has acquired mining rights: The Yang Chong Mine and the Zao Yun Mine. In August 2007, it acquired exploration right to a third mine, the Si Chong Mine.
Yang Chong Mine: The Yang Chong Mine is an underground mine located in Fanyang Town, Fanchang, Anhui Province in the PRC. Yang Chong Mine has a mining area of 0.186 square kilometers. The Yang Chong Mine contains iron and zinc.
Zao Yun Mine: The Zao Yun Mine is an underground mine located in Fanyang Town, Fanchang, Anhui Province in the PRC. Zao Yun Mine has a mining area of approximately 0.0136 square kilometers. The Zao Yun Mine contains mainly iron.
Si Chong Mine: The Si Chong Gold-Silver-Lead-Zinc Mine is located in Sun Cun Town, Fanchang, Anhui Province in the PRC, approximately 4 kilometers north of Fanchang City. The exploration right covers an area of approximately 5.52 square kilometers.
Customers: Wuhus zinc products are sold to a single customer, Huludao Zinc Industry Co., Ltd., which is a zinc smelter in Asia.
Competition: Wuhu faces competition from Nanjing Xixia Lead Zinc Silver Mine (Nanjing).
Hainan Nonferrous Metal
Hainan Nonferrous Metal engages in the exploration, development, mining, and sale of nonferrous metals in Hainan Province and other regions in the PRC, which has acquired exploration rights covering 12 mines located in Hainan Province.
In January, 2008, Yunnan Mining consummated the acquisition of a 45% equity interest in Guangdong Longchuan Jinshi Mining Development Co. Limited (Guangdong Longchuan). Guangdong Longchuan owns exploration right to Jinshizhang Mine in Guangdong Province, the PRC, which contains silver, lead, zinc and copper.
As of December 31, 2007, Wuhu acquired exploration rights to the Si Chong Gold-Silver-Lead-Zinc Mine. The mine is located in Anhui Province, PRC. The exploration right covers approximately 5.81 square kilometers and it is anticipated that the area covered by the exploration right contains mineable quantities of silver, lead, zinc and copper.
In July, 2008, CHNR entered into an agreement with Feishang Group to acquire from Feishang Group all the issued and outstanding capital stock of Pineboom and the outstanding indebtedness owed to Feishang Group. Pineboom, through its subsidiaries, wholly-owns Guizhou Dayun, which in turns owns exploration right to Huajuejingtian North Sector Coal Mine, a coal mine located in Jinsha County, Guizhou province, the PRC.
In August, 2008, CHNR entered into an agreement with Feishang Group to acquire from Feishang Group all the issued and outstanding capital stock of Newhold and the outstanding indebtedness owed to Feishang Group. Newhold, through its subsidiaries, owns a 70% interest in Guizhou Yongfu which in turn owns the mining right to Yongsheng Coal Mine, a coal mine located in Huajuexiang, Jinsha County, Guizhou Province, the PRC.
In March, 2008, CHNR acquired all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Mark Faith and its wholly-owned subsidiary Feishang Copper, from Feishang Group, a related party. Feishang Copper is engaged in the smelting and refining of blister copper and sulfuric acid for distribution in the PRC, from facilities located in Inner Mongolia. Feishang Copper is under trial production. In December 30, 2008, CHNR completed the disposition of a 40% equity interest in Mark Faith to an unrelated third party.
Customers: Feishang Copper sells its products primarily to companies located in the PRC. Feishang Copper has a one-year sales contract with Henchang.
Suppliers: Feishang Copper has a long term supply agreement with Bayannaoer West Region Copper Co. Ltd. for the purchase of copper concentrates.
Competition: Feishang Copper faces competition from Inner Mongolia Baoto Huadin Copper Factory (Huadin).
Newhold operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries Feishang Yongfu and Yangpu Shuanghu, and its 70%-owned subsidiary Guizhou Yongfu. It principally engages in the coal mine development in the PRC.
China Natural Resources, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Natural Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Natural Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Natural Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Natural Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Natural Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Natural Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Natural Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Natural Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
China Natural Resources Inc. History
China Natural Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Natural Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
China Natural Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Natural Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Natural Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Natural Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
China Natural Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Natural Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Natural Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Natural Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Natural Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Natural Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Natural Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Natural Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?