- The report contains detailed information about China Direct Industries, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Direct Industries, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Direct Industries, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Direct Industries, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Direct Industries, Inc. business.
About China Direct Industries, Inc.
China Direct Industries, Inc. engages in the production and distribution of magnesium, and distributes basic materials in the Peoples Republic of China. The company also provides consulting services to Chinese businesses.
The companys business segments include Magnesium, Basic Materials, and Consulting.
The companys Magnesium segment operates four magnesium facilities in China that produce and/or distribute magnesium products, such as pure magnesium ingots, magnesium powders, granules, scraps, and magnesium alloys.
In 2010, the company produced, sold, and distributed approximately 21,786 metric tons of magnesium ingot. In addition, through its acquisition of Taiyuan Ruiming Yiwei Magnesium Co., Ltd., it produces and sells 891 metric tons of magnesium powders. As of September 30, 2010, it had total annual magnesium ingot production capacity of 50,000 metric tons and annual magnesium powder production capacity of 10,000 metric tons.
Suppliers: In 2010, the companys suppliers included Taiyuan Qingcheng Yiwei Magnesium Co. Ltd., and China Shanxi Xinghua Cun International Trading Co.
Basic Materials Segment
The companys Basic Materials segment sells and distributes various products, including industrial grade synthetic chemicals, steel products, non ferrous metals, recycled materials, and industrial commodities. This segment also includes its zinc mining property.
Distribution of Synthetic Chemicals and Basic Resources: The company, through its Shanghai Lang Chemical Co., Ltd. subsidiary, acts as a third party agent in the sale and distribution of industrial chemicals which are employed as raw materials in the production of various finished products, such as paint, glue, plastics, textiles, leather goods, as well as various medical products. It sells and distributes four primary product categories of industrial grade synthetic chemicals, glacial acetic acid and acetic acid derivatives, acrylic acid and acrylic ester, vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE), and polyvinyl alcohol (PVA). The company, through its subsidiary CDI (Beijing) International Trading Co., Ltd., sells and distributes steel related products, including reinforcing steel bars and other industrial related commodities.
In 2009, the company launched CDII Trading, Inc. (CDII Trading), which engages in the global purchase and sale of industrial commodities, such as mineral ores, non-ferrous metals, scrap metals, rare metals, petrochemicals, and other related commodities. CDII Trading also markets products from its other business units, as well as some of its consulting clients by utilizing its relationships with buyers in China.
Zinc Ore Mining and Distribution Operations: The company holds mining rights to approximately 51 acres located in the Yongshun Kaxi Lake Mining area, which is known to hold zinc ore.
Suppliers: The companys suppliers include Shanghai Wujing Chemical Co., Ltd.; Jiangsu Sopo Group Shanghai Co., Ltd.; and China Petroleum & Chemical Sales Co., Ltd.
The companys Consulting segment provides a suite of consulting services to U.S. public companies that operate primarily in China. It has service contracts with various clients who conduct business in China or seek to conduct business within China. It provides consulting services in the areas of financing structures and arrangements, mergers, acquisitions and other business transactions, identifying potential areas of growth, translation services, managing and coordinating necessary government approvals and licenses in the PRC, marketing services, investor relations services, and coordination of the preparation of required SEC filings.
The company competes with Tongxiang Magnesium Co., Ltd.; Yingguang Magnesium Co., Ltd.; and YiWei Magnesium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Direct Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Direct Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Direct Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Direct Industries, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Direct Industries, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA DIRECT INDUSTRIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Direct Industries, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Direct Industries, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Direct Industries, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Direct Industries, Inc. History
China Direct Industries, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Direct Industries, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Direct Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Direct Industries, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Direct Industries, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Direct Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
China Direct Industries, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Direct Industries, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Direct Industries, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Direct Industries, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Direct Industries, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Direct Industries, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Direct Industries, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Direct Industries, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?