- The report contains detailed information about Chesapeake Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chesapeake Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chesapeake Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chesapeake Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chesapeake Gold Corp. business.
About Chesapeake Gold Corp.
Chesapeake Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration, development, and recovery of precious metals in North and Central America. It principally explores gold-silver deposits.
As of December 31, 2008, the company's operations were principally directed towards the exploration and development of Metates project in Durango State and the Tatatila project in Veracruz State, Mexico.
Talapoosa Property, Nevada State, U.S.A
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, American Gold, owns a 100% interest in 475 unpatented lode mining claims in Lyon County, Nevada.
Metates Property, Durango State, Mexico
The company holds a 100% interest in 5 exploitation concessions totaling 2,420 hectares. The concessions are registered in the name of American Gold Metates S. de R.L. de C.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
La Gitana Property, Oaxaca State, Mexico
The La Gitana Property consists of 1 mineral concession totaling 494 hectares. The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Minerales El Prado S.A. de C.V. (MEP), acquired a 75% interest in the concession from Luismin S.A. de C.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldcorp, Inc. MEP has staked 5 other concessions totaling 13,885 hectares along a northwest trend extending from the La Gitana Property.
La Calavera Property, Oaxaca State, Mexico
In 2007, the company signed an option agreement with Pinnacle Mines, Ltd. (Pinnacle) whereby Pinnacle has the right to acquire approximately a 70% interest in the La Calavera Project and 2 additional mineral concessions (Rio Minas) consisting of 19,510 hectares. In December 2008, the company advised Pinnacle that it had terminated its underlying option agreements for the La Calavera Project. The company and Pinnacle have agreed to renegotiate and/or enter into a new option agreement with respect to the Rio Minas property, which MEP reduced in 2008 to one mineral concession comprising 7,425 hectares.
La Cecilia Property, Sonora State, Mexico
MEP has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the La Cecilia gold project, which consists of 3 mineral concessions totaling 794 hectares located in northern Sonora State.
El Tecomate Property, Durango and Sinaloa State, Mexico
MEP has an option to acquire a 100% interest in 2 mineral concessions (El Tecomate and Tatemates) totaling 220 hectares. Two adjacent contiguous claims, El Volcan and La Verdoza, were staked by MEP have been reduced from 10,475 hectares to 1,195 hectares.
Tatatila Project, Veracruz State, Mexico
MEP has acquired through purchase, joint venture and staking the Tatatila project, which collectively consists of 29,561 hectares in Veracruz State. For acquisition, MEP optioned 7 concessions of a National Mineral Reserve totaling 2,767 hectares from the Consejo de Recursos Minerales de Mexico (CRM), a mining division of the Mexican government. In December 2008, the company terminated its option agreement with Bell Resources Corporation.
Regional Properties, Chihuahua State, Mexico
In 2008, MEP terminated its interest in 10 mineral concessions staked in Chihuahua State totaling 120,335 hectares. MEP has acquired, by staking, 10 mineral concessions in Chihuahua State, Mexico, totaling 120,335 hectares. In Oaxaca State, MEP terminated its interest in two mineral concessions totaling 8,267 hectares, which had been acquired through staking.
In 2008, the company ceased its operations in Nicaragua and began the process of winding down its Nicaraguan subsidiary, Nica Gold S.A.
MEP has an option to acquire a 100% interest in 2 mineral concessions consisting of 8,247 hectares (La Calavera Project) in Oaxaca State. In December 2008, the company terminated its interest in both mineral concessions.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chesapeake Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chesapeake Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chesapeake Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chesapeake Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chesapeake Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHESAPEAKE GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Chesapeake Gold Corp. History
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Chesapeake Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chesapeake Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Chesapeake Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Chesapeake Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chesapeake Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chesapeake Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?