- The report contains detailed information about Centerra Gold Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Centerra Gold Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Centerra Gold Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Centerra Gold Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Centerra Gold Inc. business.
About Centerra Gold Inc.
Centerra Gold Inc., a gold mining company, engages in the operation, development, acquisition, and exploration of gold properties primarily in Asia, the former Soviet Union and other emerging markets worldwide. As of December 31, 2008, the companys proven and probable ore reserves totaled 5.8 million ounces of contained gold.
The companys product is gold, produced from mines located in the Kyrgyz Republic and Mongolia. The production from the Kumtor Gold Project is sold to the Kyrgyzaltyn refinery in the Kyrgyz Republic while production from the Boroo Gold Project is sold to the Johnson Matthey Limited refinery that is located in Ontario, Canada.
Kumtor: The company owns 100% of the Kumtor gold mine which is located in the Kyrgyz Republic, approximately 350 kilometres southeast of the capital Bishkek and approximately 60 kilometres north of the border with the Peoples Republic of China.
Boroo: The company owns a 100% interest in the Boroo mine which is located 110 kilometres northwest of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolias capital.
Gatsuurt: The company owns a 100% interest in the Gatsuurt property, located in Mongolia. As of December 31, 2007, proven and probable reserves for the Gatsuurt project, which includes the Main and Central Zones, were estimated to be 9.1 million tones.
REN: The company owns a 63% interest in the REN property in Nevada.
Other: Additionally, the company is earning an interest in joint venture exploration properties located in Russia, Turkey and the United States (Nevada).
In August 2009, Stratex International plc has signed a joint venture agreement with the company to explore and develop the Oksut project, a high-sulphidation gold discovery.
In December 2009, KEFI Minerals Plc has entered into a joint venture agreement with Centerra Gold Inc. for its 100%-owned Bakir Tepe Project in south-western Turkey. Centerra would earn a 51% interest in the Bakir Tepe Project.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CENTERRA GOLD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTERRA GOLD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTERRA GOLD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTERRA GOLD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTERRA GOLD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Centerra Gold Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Centerra Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Centerra Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Centerra Gold Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Centerra Gold Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTERRA GOLD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTERRA GOLD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CENTERRA GOLD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CENTERRA GOLD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CENTERRA GOLD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CENTERRA GOLD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Centerra Gold Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Centerra Gold Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Centerra Gold Inc. Major Shareholders
Centerra Gold Inc. History
Centerra Gold Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Centerra Gold Inc. Offices and Representations
Centerra Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Centerra Gold Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Centerra Gold Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Centerra Gold Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Centerra Gold Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Centerra Gold Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Centerra Gold Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Centerra Gold Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Centerra Gold Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Centerra Gold Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Centerra Gold Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Centerra Gold Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?