- The report contains detailed information about Catalyst Copper Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Catalyst Copper Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Catalyst Copper Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Catalyst Copper Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Catalyst Copper Corp. business.
About Catalyst Copper Corp.
Svit Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition and exploration of properties in the natural resource industry.
Beregovo and Kvasovo Properties
The company owns 90% indirect interest in the Beregovo and Kvasovo gold-lead-zinc licenses. The Beregovo and Kvasovo licenses are located in the southwestern Ukraine approximately 10 kilometers east of the Hungarian border near the town of Berehove.
On December 8, 2009, Svit Gold Corp. reported that it has entered into an option agreement with a subsidiary of Teck Resources Limited to earn an interest in the La Verde copper property located in Michoacan in west-central Mexico. The Property, located in the Sierra Madre del Sur approximately 320 km west of Mexico City, consists of two claims, Capire and Unificacion Santa Maria, comprising approximately 17,000 hectares.
As of May 31, 2009, the company wrote off its Cranberry Creek Claims located north of Galena Bay, British Columbia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CATALYST COPPER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CATALYST COPPER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CATALYST COPPER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CATALYST COPPER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CATALYST COPPER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Catalyst Copper Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Catalyst Copper Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Catalyst Copper Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Catalyst Copper Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Catalyst Copper Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CATALYST COPPER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CATALYST COPPER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CATALYST COPPER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CATALYST COPPER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CATALYST COPPER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CATALYST COPPER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Catalyst Copper Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Catalyst Copper Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Catalyst Copper Corp. Major Shareholders
Catalyst Copper Corp. History
Catalyst Copper Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Catalyst Copper Corp. Offices and Representations
Catalyst Copper Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Catalyst Copper Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Catalyst Copper Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Catalyst Copper Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Catalyst Copper Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Catalyst Copper Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Catalyst Copper Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Catalyst Copper Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Catalyst Copper Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Catalyst Copper Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Catalyst Copper Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Catalyst Copper Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?