- The report contains detailed information about Capital Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Capital Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Capital Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Capital Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Capital Gold Corp. business.
About Capital Gold Corp.
Capital Gold Corporation engages in mining, exploration, and development of gold properties in Mexico. The company focuses on the operation and development of the El Chanate project, as well as the development of its Orion Project in the State of Nayarit Mexico. It also conducts gold exploration in other locations in Sonora, Mexico.
Sonora, Mexico Concessions
The company, through its subsidiaries, owns 100% of 21 mining concessions located in the State of Sonora, Republic of Mexico totaling approximately 9,665 hectares (23,873 acres or 37.3 square miles). It commenced mining operations on two of these concessions and achieved gold production; it refers these two concessions as the El Chanate Project.
In 2008, the company leased 12 mining concessions totaling 1,789 hectares located northwest of Saric, Sonora. In addition, it owns a claim for approximately 2,233 additional hectares adjacent to this property.
In January 2010, the company initiated an additional drill campaign at Saric that consisted of 13 core holes totaling approximately 1,100 meters.
In August 2010, the company acquired Nayarit Gold, Inc. (Nayarit), it controls approximately 257,000 acres (104,000 hectares) of mining concessions in the Sierra Madre. The Orion Project lies in the prolific Sierra Madre Occidental, which hosts numerous multi-million ounce gold-silver deposits. The Orion Project is located on the southeast flank of the Sierra Madre, about 125km south of the famous Tayoltita district. The concessions are located approximately 110km northnorthwest of Tepic, state capital of Nayarit, Mexico, 150km southeast of Mazatlan, Sinaloa. In August 2010, the company acquired Nayarit Gold, Inc. (Nayarit), it controls approximately 257,000 acres (104,000 hectares) of mining concessions known as the Orion Project. The Orion Project lies in the Sierra Madre Occidental, a prolific mining district in Western Mexico
The company was incorporated in 1982. It was formerly known as Leadville Mining and Milling Corp. and changed is name to Capital Gold Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Capital Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Capital Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Capital Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Capital Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Capital Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAPITAL GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Capital Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Capital Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Capital Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Capital Gold Corp. History
Capital Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Capital Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Capital Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Capital Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Capital Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Capital Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Capital Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Capital Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Capital Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Capital Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Capital Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Capital Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?