- The report contains detailed information about Canterra Minerals Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Canterra Minerals Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Canterra Minerals Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Canterra Minerals Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Canterra Minerals Corporation business.
About Canterra Minerals Corporation
Canterra Minerals Corporation, an exploration stage company, focuses on the exploration of diamond properties in Canada, principally in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Alberta, and Ontario, as well as nickel in northern Ontario.
The companys main assets are the exploration rights to its mineral properties. In the aggregate, its property holdings included approximately 2.655 million acres, of which approximately 2.4 million acres are held by means of mineral claims and leases.
Buffalo Hills Property
Buffalo Hills Property is located in north central Alberta, centered approximately 120 kilometers northeast of Peace River and 400 kilometers northwest of Edmonton. This property comprises 87 metallic and industrial mineral permits and 2 metallic and industrial mineral leases that together cover 1,151,778 acres.
Weiland Property is located in the Kyle Lake kimberlite cluster area of the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario, approximately 120 kilometers west of De Beers Victor diamond mine. The property is held in a joint venture with De Beers Canada Inc. with the company as operator. It comprises 83 mineral claims that cover 3,875 acres.
Nickel Bay (James Bay Lowlands) Property
Nickel Bay (James Bay Lowlands) Property has 740 mineral claims that cover 414,385 acres staked for nickel potential in the James Bay Lowlands region.
Ranulf Property is centered 60 kilometers west of De Beers Victor diamond mine and east of the Kyle Lake kimberlite cluster in northern Ontario. This property includes 1,384 acres that cover by 30 claims.
Brodeur Property is located on the Brodeur Peninsula, Baffin Island, Nunavut. This property includes 211,490 acres covered by 82 mineral claims.
Lena West Property
Lena West Property includes the Lac des Bois Project area comprising 323,339 acres held within 150 claims. This property is located approximately 310 kilometers north of Norman Wells and 200 kilometers southeast of Inuvik, Northwest Territories.
On December 21, 2009, Canterra Minerals Corporation announced that the Buffalo Hills Joint Venture Management Committee has Exploration Program for the Buffalo Hills Project located in Northern Alberta.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as Diamondex Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Canterra Minerals Corporation in December 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Canterra Minerals Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Canterra Minerals Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Canterra Minerals Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Canterra Minerals Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Canterra Minerals Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANTERRA MINERALS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Canterra Minerals Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Canterra Minerals Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Canterra Minerals Corporation Major Shareholders
Canterra Minerals Corporation History
Canterra Minerals Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Canterra Minerals Corporation Offices and Representations
Canterra Minerals Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Canterra Minerals Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Canterra Minerals Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Canterra Minerals Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Canterra Minerals Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Canterra Minerals Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Canterra Minerals Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Canterra Minerals Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Canterra Minerals Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Canterra Minerals Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Canterra Minerals Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Canterra Minerals Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?