- The report contains detailed information about Buffalo Gold Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Buffalo Gold Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Buffalo Gold Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Buffalo Gold Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Buffalo Gold Ltd. business.
About Buffalo Gold Ltd.
Buffalo Gold Ltd., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploration management, development, and sale of mineral properties.
As of December 31, 2007, the company was engaged in developing and implementing drilling programs for the Mt. Kare and Corridors properties in Papua New Guinea and Australia, respectively, and in field exploration programs for its gold and Ni-Cu-PGE projects in Australia. As of October 2007, the company assumed control of a gold mine and exploration properties in Sardinia, Italy.
Development Properties - Gold
Furtei Gold Mine: The company owns a 90% interest in the Furtei Mine project, which includes potential open pit and underground mines, a processing plant (capable of processing up to 1,000 tonnes per day), multiple exploration targets, and a fully permitted mining concession including future tailings disposal. The Furtei processing plant has a maximum annual capacity of 360,000 tonnes of ore.
Mt. Kare Property: The companys Mt. Kare gold project is located in Papua New Guinea and comprises two parts: exploration license EL1093; and exploration license EL1427 which relates to surrounding lands and which is wholly-owned by the company.
Osilo: The company owns the Osilo advanced exploration project in northern Sardinia.
Monte Ollasteddu: The company owns the earlier stage Monte Ollasteddu exploration project in southern Sardinia.
Corridors Project: The company targets high-grade epithermal gold deposits on the 100% owned Corridors Project in Queensland, Australia. The company has secured an agreement with BHP Billiton for use of a FALCON survey.
Oakland Park and Golden Gate Projects: A 100% company title, named Oakland Park, has been granted together with a new application, named Oakland Park West over the area which has received limited prior exploration due to a likely thin cover of sediments.
Cadarga Project: A 100% owned company title, named Cadarga, has been lodged over the area which has received limited prior exploration and drilling.
Palmer River Project: Twelve 100% owned company titles, named Palmer River Project, have been lodged over the area, which has received limited prior exploration.
Exploration Properties - Uranium
Murphy Ridge: The Murphy Ridge project comprises eight strategically placed exploration permits covering approximately 8,400 square kilometres. The company has completed an airborne electromagnetic (EM) survey over the Murphy Ridge uranium properties.
Maureen North: The Maureen North uranium-gold project is comprised of ten 100% owned exploration permit applications which cover approximately 3,300 square kilometres with potential for hosting uranium and gold deposits in the Georgetown-Townsville uranium field of Queensland.
Juntala: The Juntala project is an exploration licence covering approximately 800 square kilometres and is located in the Georgetown-Townsville uranium field.
Lake Amadeus and Lake Neal: The Lake Amadeus and Lake Neal projects in the Northern Territory have potential for a sedimentary uranium deposit in calcrete or clays, similar to deposits found in Western Australia. The Lake Amadeus and Lake Neal projects are comprised of three exploration licence applications covering approximately 2,000 square kilometres with high amplitude surface uranium anomalies striking for in excess of 60 kilometres.
Eromanga: Eight exploration permits were granted in September 2006 over 100 kilometres of stratigraphy prospective for sedimentary-hosted uranium deposits in central Queensland.
Mt. Hogan: The Mt. Hogan project is located in northeast Queensland approximately 135 kilometres south of the Maureen uranium deposit. The Mt. Hogan project contains high-grade uranium mineralization in altered pyritic metasediments in contact with highly radioactive granite.
Equity Investment Portfolio
AMI Resources Inc.: The company owns a 22% interest in AMI. AMI explores for gold at its North Ashanti Project, which straddles 15 kilometres of the Ashanti Gold Belt, approximately 20 kilometres west of Newmonts Akyem deposit, and 50 kilometres northeast of AngloGold Ashantis Obuasi Mine.
Kinbauri Gold Corp.: Kinbauri owns the El Valle Mill and auxiliary facilities, the El Valle and Carles Mines and two other properties within the Rio Narcea Gold Belt in northwestern Spain. Kinbauri owns six other mining properties: Corcoesto, also in northwestern Spain, along with five North American precious metals properties in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada.
Buffalo Gold Ltd. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Buffalo Gold Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Buffalo Gold Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Buffalo Gold Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Buffalo Gold Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Buffalo Gold Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUFFALO GOLD LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Major Shareholders
Buffalo Gold Ltd. History
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Offices and Representations
Buffalo Gold Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Buffalo Gold Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Gold Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Gold Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Buffalo Gold Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Gold Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?