- The report contains detailed information about Beaufield Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beaufield Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beaufield Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beaufield Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beaufield Resources, Inc. business.
About Beaufield Resources, Inc.
Beaufield Resources Inc., a mineral exploration and development company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada.
Opinaca, Québec (Gold)
The company has a 100% interest in the property. The Opinaca property consists of 185 claims or 9,684 hectares, located in the James Bay region of Quebec. In 2006, the company acquired by staking additional claims known as the Opinaca west block located approximately 35km west of the Opinaca claims. In June 2009 a field geological and prospecting program was underway by the company.
Urban Project, Québec (Gold)
The company holds a 100% interest in the Urban properties. The property is within a northeasterly trending belt of Archean volcanic and sediments.
Hemlo, Ontario (Gold)
The company owns a 100% interest in two groups of claims in the Hemlo gold camp known as Northern Eagle and Fowler. Fowler claims are located approximately 25 kilometres northeast of the Hemlo gold mines
Raglan Ungava, Québec (Nickel Copper)
The company has a 100% interest in the property. An airborne VTEM magnetic-electromagnetic survey was undertaken in 2008 to define exploration targets on the Raglan horizon. The company undertook a detailed compilation of the VTEM data and other available data in the area during 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beaufield Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beaufield Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beaufield Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beaufield Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beaufield Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEAUFIELD RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Beaufield Resources, Inc. History
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Beaufield Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beaufield Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Beaufield Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Beaufield Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beaufield Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beaufield Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?