- The report contains detailed information about Aurizon Mines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aurizon Mines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aurizon Mines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aurizon Mines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aurizon Mines Ltd. business.
About Aurizon Mines Ltd.
Aurizon Mines Ltd., a gold producer, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold projects in the Abitibi region of north-western Quebec.
Casa Berardi Gold Mine
The company owns 100% of the producing Casa Berardi gold mine (Casa Berardi Mine) and has optioned 50% of the surrounding exploration property (the Casa Berardi Exploration Property) to Lake Shore Gold Corp. The Casa Berardi Mine and the Casa Berardi Exploration Property are referred to together as the Casa Berardi Gold Mine. The Casa Berardi Gold Mine is located in the Province of Quebec, approximately 95 kilometers north of the town of La Sarre, in the James Bay municipality.
The Casa Berardi Gold Mine composes 299 contiguous designated claims (CDC), covering a total area of 14,796.28 hectares, and 2 mining leases, BM 768 and BM 833, covering areas of 367.09 hectares and 84.35 hectares, respectively. The total property area is 15,247.72 hectares. The company also holds a non-exclusive lease BNE 25938 (sand and gravel pit), tailings lease 70218, and an additional 5 hectares of land contiguous to mining lease BM 768 for rock waste material storage.
Joanna Gold Development Project
The company also owns or has an option to acquire approximately a 100% interest in 155 mineral claims, subject to certain net smelter royalties, located in the Joannes Township of Quebec (the Joanna Gold Development Project), a development-stage gold property on which a feasibility study has been commissioned. The Joanna Gold Development Project is located 20 kilometers east of Rouyn-Noranda, next to Highway 117 and 1 kilometer north of the Vaudray-Joannes biodiversity protected land area. The project comprises 155 claims covering 4,252 hectares in 3 separate blocks. The company has announced an exploration joint venture with Typhoon Exploration Inc. on the Fayolle Project located 10 kilometres north of Aurizons Joanna Project in Quebec.
Kipawa Gold -Rare Earth Elements Project
The company has staked mineral claims covering approximately 42,480 hectares in the Kipawa area along the Ontario-Quebec border (the Kipawa Gold-Rare Earth Elements Project), an early stage exploration project.
Beaufor Royalty Interest
The Beaufor Mine, situated 16 kilometers east of Val d'Or, Quebec, is comprised of 12 mineral claims, 1 mining lease, and 1 mining concession with a combined area of approximately 92 acres in Pascalis and Senneville Townships. The company holds a gold-indexed royalty on future gold production from the Beaufor Mine and Perron property.
On July 06, 2010, the company signed an option and joint venture agreement with Niogold Mining Corporation (Niogold) on the Marban Block property, located in the Malartic gold camp in the Abitibi region, Quebec, pursuant to which the company can earn a 50% interest in the Marban Block.
Aurizon Mines Ltd. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AURIZON MINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AURIZON MINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AURIZON MINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AURIZON MINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AURIZON MINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aurizon Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aurizon Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aurizon Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aurizon Mines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aurizon Mines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AURIZON MINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AURIZON MINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AURIZON MINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AURIZON MINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AURIZON MINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AURIZON MINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Aurizon Mines Ltd. History
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Aurizon Mines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aurizon Mines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Aurizon Mines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Aurizon Mines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aurizon Mines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aurizon Mines Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?