- The report contains detailed information about Atlantic Gold NL that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atlantic Gold NL. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atlantic Gold NL financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atlantic Gold NL competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atlantic Gold NL business.
About Atlantic Gold NL
Diamond Ventures NL (Diamond Ventures or the Company) is engaged in exploration for gold and diamonds.
Kookynie Gold Project
Diamond Ventures has exploration and development access to the highly prospective Kookynie region of the Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia under an agreement with Barminco Pty Ltd, a privately owned mining contractor.
Diamond Ventures has earned the 50% interest in a development area covering the Butterfly, Admiral, Clark and Redlake gold deposits. The on-site CIP treatment plant (one million tonnes per annum) and accommodation facilities, which are owned by Barminco.
The Kookynie Gold Project covers the key deposits and prospects within a gold mineralised region with the potential for discoveries of major gold ore bodies. It is located in the heart of the Western Australian goldfields 200 km north of Kalgoorlie and 35 km south of Leonora.
In September 2002 agreement was reached between the Kookynie Joint Venture (Diamond Ventures and Barminco Pty Ltd) and Sons of Gwalia Limited whereby Sons of Gwalia pay Diamond Ventures and Barminco over a 4 month period for the right to mine the Butterfly deposit at Kookynie. Sons of Gwalia is developing the deposit as an open pit and will retain all proceeds. Mining is limited to a depth of 70 m below surface, the deposit to this depth having been estimated to contain 190,000 tonnes of ore at a grade of 2.6 g/t for 14,800 recoverable ounces of gold.
In addition there is a number of small open-pittable deposits adjacent to the Butterfly deposit including Clark (Indicated Resource 1 of 170,000 tonnes @ 2.8 g/t Au for 15,700 contained ounces of gold to a depth of 70 m) and Admiral (Probable Reserve 2 of 64,000 tonnes @ 2.6 g/t Au for 5,050 recoverable ounces of gold to a depth of 25 m) that are targets for near term development, and which are under evaluation for development by Sons of Gwalia.
New Discovery at Diamantina
The Diamantina prospect which lies in the southern section of the Kookynie property is located on the extension of the gold-mineralised Cosmopolitan quartz vein about 500 m south of the main inclined shaft of the historic Cosmopolitan Mine. Up until about 1910 when it closed, the Cosmopolitan Mine produced 312,000 ounces of gold at a grade of 16 g/t to a vertical depth of 320 m. A small open pit was developed to approximately 40 m depth on the Diamantina section of the vein in the early 1990s.
Kookynie Project - Other Exploration
Concurrent with the resource/reserve development activities in the Admiral/Butterfly and Diamantina areas, an extensive RAB and air-core drilling programme was undertaken in the northern part of the property to progress the search for the major new ore deposit yet to be discovered within this prospective terrain. More than 8500 m in 234 holes were drilled to test eighteen separate targets.
Beaconsfield Gold Project
In September 2002 a formal exploration agreement with parties representing the Beaconsfield Mine Joint Venture was executed. The agreement provides Diamond Ventures with full exploration access to all tenements apart from an exclusion area immediately surrounding and containing the Tasmania Reef, the subject of the current Beaconsfield gold mining operation located near the town of Beaconsfield in Northern Tasmania. The exploration area available to Diamond Ventures covers 85 km 2 and includes the highly prospective corridor of favourable stratigraphy/structure which hosts the Tasmania Reef. Past production and reserves at Beaconsfield amount to more than 1.5 million ounces of gold and the operation is producing at an annualised rate of about 90,000 ounces per year.
Ellendale Joint Venture (Diamond Ventures 53%, previously 51%)
The Ellendale Joint Venture project, situated 120 km east of Derby in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia, is a strategic holding within the Ellendale Diamond Field where the Kimberley Diamond Company NL (KDC) commenced production from Australia's third hardrock diamond mine in May 2002. The project tenement, Exploration Licence 04/813, is located 10 km from KDC's newly developed diamond mining operations.
Bingara, New South Wales (Diamond Ventures 10% Net
The project operator, Cluff Resources Pacific NL, continued to explore the property during the year.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATLANTIC GOLD NL COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATLANTIC GOLD NL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATLANTIC GOLD NL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATLANTIC GOLD NL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATLANTIC GOLD NL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atlantic Gold NL Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atlantic Gold NL and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atlantic Gold NL and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atlantic Gold NL Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atlantic Gold NL Industry Position Analysis
6. ATLANTIC GOLD NL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATLANTIC GOLD NL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATLANTIC GOLD NL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATLANTIC GOLD NL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATLANTIC GOLD NL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATLANTIC GOLD NL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atlantic Gold NL Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atlantic Gold NL Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atlantic Gold NL Major Shareholders
Atlantic Gold NL History
Atlantic Gold NL Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atlantic Gold NL Offices and Representations
Atlantic Gold NL SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atlantic Gold NL Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atlantic Gold NL Capital Market Snapshot
Atlantic Gold NL Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Atlantic Gold NL Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atlantic Gold NL Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atlantic Gold NL Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atlantic Gold NL 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Gold NL 5-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Gold NL vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atlantic Gold NL vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Gold NL Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?