- The report contains detailed information about ATAC Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ATAC Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ATAC Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ATAC Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ATAC Resources Ltd. business.
About ATAC Resources Ltd.
ATAC Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada.
As of December 31, 2008, the company had interests in 23 mineral properties in Yukon Territory, and 1 property in each of British Columbia and the Northwest Territories.
The company has staked the Buzz property in southern British Columbia. The property consists of five mineral tenures totaling 2248 hectares. It covers gold-bearing veins and a porphyry copper-gold target.
Hartless Joe Property
The Hartless Joe property hosts low sulphidation gold- and silver quartz veins, breccias and replacement zones.
Idaho Creek Property
The company has staked mineral claims comprising the Idaho Creek property in the Dawson Range area of central Yukon. The property hosts gold and silver mineralization, geophysical anomalies and soil geochemical anomalies.
Golden Revenue, Nitro and Seymour Properties
The company granted an option to Northern Freegold Resources Ltd. to acquire a 100% interest in the Golden Revenue, Nitro and Seymour gold projects located in the Carmacks area of central Yukon.
The Golden Revenue property is the advanced of the three projects. It contains two main drill targets (Discovery and Nucleus Zones). The Nitro property is located 8 kilometers west of the Golden Revenue property and covers a number of undrilled copper-gold soil geochemical anomalies. The Seymour property lies 7 kilometers east of the Golden Revenue property. It hosts gold-arsenic-silver soil anomalies.
Arn, Panorama and Nikki Properties
The Arn, Panorama and Nikki properties are located in Yukon Territory. The Arn property hosts gold-copper skarn zones; the Panorama property is a bulk-tonnage gold prospect modelled on the former Brewery Creek Mine, 15 kilometers to the southwest; and, the Nikki property covers a porphyry gold-copper system. The company holds a 100% interest in the Arn, Panorama and Nikki properties, subject to underlying royalty interests on production from the Arn and Panorama properties.
Rau and Wau Properties
The company has staked 64 claims to cover a gold and tungsten stream sediment anomaly in the central Yukon. In April 2008, the company divided the claim block into eastern and western portions based on the prospectivity for host tungsten and gold mineralization, respectively. The eastern half of the block is called the Wau property and the western block is called the Rau property. The company holds a 100% interest in the Wau property. During 2008, the company completed 18 diamond drill holes totaling 3,423.21 meters on the gold-in-soil target at the Rau property.
The company holds a 100% interest in the Klaza property. The property hosts a system of gold-, silver- and lead veins similar to veins at the former Mt. Nansen gold-silver mine located 7 kilometers to the south.
The company holds a 100% interest in the Rosy property. The Rosy property covers a system of gold-silver veins located near Whitehorse in southern Yukon.
The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Hopeful silver prospect. The Hopeful prospect is located approximately 110 kilometers east of Dawson City in central Yukon.
Lost Horses Property
During April of 2008, the company staked 180 claims in four claim blocks located in the central Yukon to cover magnetic and stream sediment geochemical anomalies in an area where Rabbitkettle Formation limestone is in close contact with granitic rocks of the Lost Horses Pluton. These claims collectively comprise the Lost Horses property.
In September 2008, the company purchased a 100% interest in 34 Stars claim. The Stars claims cover part of a porphyry gold-copper prospect. The property is located in the southern Yukon, approximately 60 kilometers northeast of Whitehorse. It also holds 50% of the DDH 1-16 mineral claims. The companys interests in the Stars and DDH claims comprise the Mars property.
Stoked, Rae and Mouse Properties
In September 2008, the company acquired 100% interests in these properties by staking a total of 214 claims. They are located in central Yukon, 80 to 130 kilometers west-northwest along strike from the companys Rau property.
Matson, Green Gulch, Touleary and Dan Man Properties
In September 2008, the company acquired 100% interests in these properties by staking a total of 301 claims. The properties are located in an area of west-central Yukon where promising new discoveries have been announced by other companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ATAC Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ATAC Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ATAC Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ATAC Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ATAC Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATAC RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ATAC Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ATAC Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ATAC Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
ATAC Resources Ltd. History
ATAC Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ATAC Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
ATAC Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ATAC Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ATAC Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ATAC Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
ATAC Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ATAC Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ATAC Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ATAC Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ATAC Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ATAC Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ATAC Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ATAC Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?