- The report contains detailed information about Aquarius Platinum Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aquarius Platinum Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aquarius Platinum Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aquarius Platinum Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aquarius Platinum Ltd. business.
About Aquarius Platinum Ltd.
Aquarius Platinum Limited engages in the production of platinum group metals (PGMs), with operations on both the eastern and western limbs of South Africa.
Kroondal Mine: The Kroondal Mine is situated on the Western Limb of the Bushveld Complex in North West Province of South Africa. Kroondal has partnered with Anglo Platinum in a pool and share agreement. The Kroondal mine, which exploits the UG2 Reef, comprises four operating decline sections: the Central, East, No 3, and K5 shafts, which access the Kroondal and Townlands blocks. Kroondal also has two concentrator plants, K1 and K2, with a combined capacity of 570,000 tons per month. Kroondal has an offtake agreement for the processing and refining of its concentrate with Anglo Platinum.
Marikana: The Marikana mine lies 8 kilometers east of Kroondal, on the Western Limb of the Bushveld Complex, in North West Province, South Africa, and has both an underground (1, 2, and 4 shafts) and an open-pit operation. Marikanas concentrator plant has a monthly processing capacity of 220,000 tons. The company has a pool and share agreement with Anglo Platinum at Marikana. Concentrate produced from mineral reserves contributed by Marikana is smelted, refined, and marketed by IRS.
Everest: The Everest mine is located on the eastern limb of the Bushveld Complex in the province of Mpumalanga, South Africa. The mine consists of an underground operation that mines the UG2 Reef. A concentrator plant with a monthly capacity of 230,000 tonnes processes the material mined. Concentrate from Everest Mine is smelted, refined, and marketed by Impala Refining Services.
Mimosa mine: The Mimosa mine is located on the Wedza Geological Complex, on the southern portion of the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe. It comprises a shallow underground mine accessed through a decline shaft and a surface concentrator plant. The mine is operated by joint venture partners Aquarius and Impala Platinum Holdings Limited (Implats). Mimosa has an offtake agreement with Centametal AG of Switzerland. In terms of this contract, concentrate produced by Mimosa is delivered to IRS in South Africa for processing and refining.
Chromite Tailings Retreatment Plant: The Chromite Tailings Retreatment Plant (CTRP) is located adjacent to the Kroondal mine. The mine processes old mine dumps and current tailings from the beneficiation process used at neighbouring chromite mines. The CTRP is jointly owned by Aquarius (50%), which also manages the plant, Ivanhoe Platinum and Nickel (25%), and Sylvania South Africa (25%). It has an Offtake agreement with Rustenburg Platinum Mines (RPM) and Impala Refining Services (IRS).
Platinum Mile: The company has acquired a 50% interest in Platinum Mile Resources (Pty) Ltd., which operates a tailings retreatment facility and processes certain tailings from RPM. The concentrate produced by Platinum Mile is sold to RPM with which it has a profit share arrangement. The remaining 50% is held by Mvelaphanda Holdings (Pty) Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aquarius Platinum Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aquarius Platinum Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AQUARIUS PLATINUM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Major Shareholders
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. History
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Offices and Representations
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aquarius Platinum Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?