- The report contains detailed information about Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. business.
About Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V.
AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. engages in the production and sale of specialty metals and metallurgical vacuum furnace systems worldwide.
The company conducts its operations through four segments: Advanced Materials, Engineering Systems, Timminco, and Graphit Kropfmuhl.
Advanced Materials segment
The Advanced Materials segment engages in the manufacture and sale of specialty metals, alloys, and metallic chemicals for the production of high-performance aluminum and titanium alloys, superalloys, steel, and various non-metallic materials. Its products are used for various applications in the construction, medical, aerospace, energy, transportation, petrochemical processing, and telecommunications industries.
Engineering Systems segment
The Engineering Systems segment involves in the design, engineering, and production of vacuum furnace systems and operates vacuum heat treatment facilities. It sells vacuum furnace systems to customers in the aerospace, solar, energy, automotive, electronics, ceramics, and specialty steel industries. This segment also provides vacuum heat services on a tolling basis to customers through its Own & Operate facilities equipped with vacuum heat treatment furnaces.
The Timminco segment produces silicon metal, including solar grade silicon for use in electronic, solar-photovoltaic, chemical, and aluminum industries; and magnesium alloys that provide corrosion protection and weight reduction.
Graphit Kropfmuhl segment
The Graphit Kropfmuhl segment extracts, processes, and refines natural crystalline graphite for a range of energy saving industrial applications; and manufactures metallurgical silicon used in the chemical industry as an element for silicone chemistry, microelectronics, and solar energy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Major Shareholders
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. History
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Offices and Representations
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amg Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?