- The report contains detailed information about American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. business.
About American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc.
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc., through its subsidiary, Chaoyang Liaogang Special Steel Co., Ltd., manufactures specialty steels in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company produces steel in three primary categories: tungsten carbide steel; stainless steel; and die steel. As of September 30, 2009, the companys factory had the capacity to produce 20,000 tons of steel products in a year, consisted of 200 tons tungsten carbide steel; 2,000 tons stainless steel; 14,200 tons raw die steel; and 3,600 tons die steel products.
Tungsten Carbide Steel: Tungsten carbide steel has a bending strength that exceeds 280 kg/mm2. It is used for tools, dies, and precision measuring instruments, as well as gears and bearings.
Stainless Steel: The company employs a patented technology to produce stainless steel primarily for the cookware and tableware industry. Its products are free of toxins, and contain microelements that provide health benefits.
Die Steel: The company's SRM-1 hot die steel and its SLM-2 cold die steel both possess a high tensile hardening layer that enables the die cavity to resist high compressive stress and aid durability. The steels are used to produce precision punch dies, coining dies, and cold extrusion dies. In addition, it produces special steel dies and forged pieces used for tools, dies, and measuring instruments in various industries, including aviation, automobile, machine tool, and defense.
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN WENSHEN STEEL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. History
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Wenshen Steel Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?