- The report contains detailed information about Alumina Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alumina Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alumina Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alumina Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alumina Ltd. business.
About Alumina Ltd.
Alumina Limited operates in the aluminium industry. The company conducts its activities primarily through bauxite mining and alumina refining.
The companys primary assets consists of the interests in the AWAC joint venture with Alcoa Inc. AWAC has interests in bauxite mining, alumina refining and two operating aluminium smelters. All of those business activities are conducted through its 40 per cent investment in AWAC.
AWAC Exploration and Mining Properties
Cape Bougainville Mining Leases M80/47 to 60
Cape Bougainville is located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. Mining leases were issued to a consortium owned 67.5% by Mitchell Plateau Bauxite Co. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Rio Tinto) with the remaining 32.5% owned by Alcoa of Australia.
Mitchell Plateau Special Temporary Reserve (TR 5601H)
Mitchell Plateau is located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. Mining leases were issued to a consortium owned 65.625% by Mitchell Plateau Bauxite Co. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Rio Tinto) with the remaining 34.375% owned by Alcoa of Australia. The mining leases grant rights to explore for and mine bauxite on the lease area.
M.L. 1sa Darling Range Western Australia Special Agreement (bauxite only) Mining Lease
M.L. 1sa is approximately 7,000 square kilometres with the Darling scarp being its western margin, extending from the capital city of Perth south to the town of Collie. Alcoa of Australia has rights to explore for and mine bauxite on the lease. Approximately 75% of the lease has been explored by drilling.
Juruti Regional Exploration Area Bauxite Exploration
It is located in the Para and Amazonas. Total of all exploration properties is 340,000 hectares. The surface is mainly owned by the Government of Brazil. AWAC has been granted exploration rights to 25 areas in the state of Para and 2 areas in the state of Amazonas.
Juruti Capiranga, Guarana, Mauari Mining Property
It is located in the state of Para, with Juruti as the nearest town. Accesses by boat from the Amazon River through Lago Grande do Juruti. The size is approximately 30,000 hectares covering 3 leases. The surface is mainly owned by the Government of Brazil, with some small private holdings. AWAC also owns a small area for infrastructure near the port. AWAC has been granted the right by the Brazilian Government to develop a mine and auxiliary facilities.
SEPL535 East Trelawny; Exploration Property
Located in the Parish of Trelawny and St. Ann, with Jackson Town the closest town located in the north central part of the SEPL (Special Exclusive Prospecting Lease) near the northern border. The size is approximately 31,400 hectares. Surface rights of individual parcels with in SEPL535 are owned by private parties and the Government of Jamaica. SEPL535 was granted by the Jamaica Government to Jamalco to carry out exploration for bauxite throughout the licensed area. The company has exclusive right to petition for a license to mine the bauxite.
SML130 South Manchester Harmons Valley; Open Pit Mine Property
It is located in the Parish of Manchester with Porus the closest town to the Harmons Valley Mining facilities, and Pusey Hill as the closest town to the South Manchester plateau. The size is approximately 10,761 hectares. The company has the exclusive right to petition for a SML to mine the bauxite.
SEPL530 North Manchester; Exploration Property and Mine Development
Located in the Parish of Manchester with Christiana the closest town located east of the eastern border of SEPL530 (Special Exclusive Prospecting Lease). SEPL 530 is accessible by road Rt. B5 through Caines Shop and Rt. B6 through Mile Gully and Skull Pt. The size is approximately 7,400 hectares.
Nassau Mountains; Mining Property
It is located in Eastern Suriname, District of Sipaliwini, with Langatabiki the nearest town. The size is approximately 8,200 hectares. Exploration work on a grid of 200 feet x 400 feet completed with approximately 4200 holes drilled.
Bakhuis Mountains; Prospective Mining Property
It is located in Western Suriname, district of Sipa
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALUMINA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALUMINA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALUMINA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALUMINA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALUMINA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alumina Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alumina Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alumina Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alumina Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alumina Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALUMINA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALUMINA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALUMINA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALUMINA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALUMINA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALUMINA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alumina Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alumina Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alumina Ltd. Major Shareholders
Alumina Ltd. History
Alumina Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alumina Ltd. Offices and Representations
Alumina Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alumina Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alumina Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Alumina Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Alumina Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alumina Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alumina Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alumina Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Alumina Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Alumina Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alumina Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alumina Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?