- The report contains detailed information about Almaden Minerals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Almaden Minerals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Almaden Minerals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Almaden Minerals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Almaden Minerals Ltd. business.
About Almaden Minerals Ltd.
Almaden Minerals Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
The company has two principal property interests: the Elk gold, silver property which includes the Siwash Gold deposit in Canada (100% interest); and the Caballo Blanco gold, silver, copper prospect in Mexico (100% interest subject to a sliding scale net smelter return royalty (NSR) and a 70% option agreement earn in right by Canadian Gold Hunter Corp.).
The Elk Property Canada: The Elk Property consists of 28 contiguous mineral claims comprising 783 cells plus a 15 hectare mining lease located 40 kilometers west of Peachland, British Columbia in the Similkameen Mining Division. The property includes the Siwash Gold Mine.
The Caballo Blanco Prospect Mexico: The Caballo Blanco project, consisting of mineral concessions, comprising approximately 8,200 hectares, is located in the state of Veracruz approximately 75 kilometers northwest along the Pan American highway in eastern Mexico from the city of Veracruz.
The companys secondary property interests include the ATW diamond prospect in Canada (net 64.8% property interest), the Merit prospect in Canada (100% interest), the San Carlos prospect in Mexico (100% interest), the Yago prospect in Mexico (100% interest), the Tuligtic prospect in Mexico (100% interest), the Matehuapil prospect in Mexico (100% interest subject to a 60% option agreement earn in right by Apex Silver Mines Limited) and the Caldera prospect in Mexico (100% interest).
The ATW Prospect Canada: This is a diamond exploration prospect. The ATW property is located approximately equidistant between the Diavik and Snap Lake diamond deposits, on MacKay Lake, Lac de Gras area, Northwest Territories.
The Merit Prospect Canada: The Merit claim group comprises approximately 1,906.6 hectares (approximately 19 square kilometers), located 30 kilometers west of Merritt, British Columbia.
The San Carlos Prospect Mexico: The San Carlos Prospect consists of the San Carlos and San Jose claims located in the state of Tamaulipas in Mexico.
The Yago Prospect Mexico: The Yago prospect is located in the state of Nayarit, on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
The Bufa Prospect Mexico: the Bufa project surrounds the town and mining camp of Guadalupe y Calvo in Chihuahua state, Mexico.
The Tuligtic Prospect Mexico: The Tuligtic project is located 21 kilometers north of Puebla, Puebla state, Mexico.
The Matehuapil Prospect Mexico: The Matehuapil prospect is located in Zacatecas State, Mexico, approximately 25 kilometers east of Concepcion del Oro.
The Caldera Prospect Mexico: The Caldera prospect is located in Puebla State, Mexico, near the town of Libres, which is approximately 70 kilometers northeast of Puebla City.
The Logan Property Canada: The Logan Property contains an inferred mineral resource of 13.08 million tonnes (14.42 million tons). The company owns a 40% carried interest in the property. The property comprises 156 claims located 108 kilometers northwest of Watson Lake.
The Nicoamen River Prospect Canada: The prospect is accessible by road, approximately 40 kilometres northeast of the village of Boston Bar on the Trans-Canada Highway in southern British Columbia.
The Skoonka Creek Prospect Canada: The Skoonka Creek prospect comprises approximately 10,190 hectares. The company owns 32% interest in the property.
The Tropico Prospect Mexico: The company has an agreement to acquire 40% interest in the property, which is located 21 kilometers north of Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
The Campanario Prospect Mexico: The Campanario property is located near the village of San Miguel del Valle.
Almaden Minerals Ltd. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Almaden Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Almaden Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Almaden Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Almaden Minerals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Almaden Minerals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALMADEN MINERALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Almaden Minerals Ltd. History
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Almaden Minerals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Almaden Minerals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Almaden Minerals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Almaden Minerals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Almaden Minerals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Almaden Minerals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?