- The report contains detailed information about Admiralty Resources NL that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Admiralty Resources NL. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Admiralty Resources NL financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Admiralty Resources NL competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Admiralty Resources NL business.
About Admiralty Resources NL
Admiralty Resources NL engages in the exploration and development of mineral deposits. The companys principal activities are the mining evaporates in Argentina and iron ore in Chile. The companys business consists of five separate projects based in Australia and South America. The company focuses on the development of its two major mining interests in Chile (Cia Minera Santa Barbara) and Argentina (Rincon Salar).
Cia Minera Santa Barbara Iron Ore Project - Chile
The company has acquired a 49% interest in Cia Minera Santa Barbara, a company formed to exploit the iron ore resources located near Vallenar in Chile. Cia Minera Santa Barbara owns and would operate nine existing iron ore mine sites containing alluvial, hard rock (vein) and stockpiled iron ore fines. The Cia Minera Santa Barbara mines are located in Northern Chile seven kilometres south west of Vallenar and 55 kilometres from the commercial port of Huasco Bay. The mines cover an area in excess of 19 square kilometers. The nine mines have a resource of approximately 41 million tonnes of iron ore with an Fe content averaging between 60% and 67%. Approximately 2.2 million tonnes of iron ore fines are stockpiled at the Japonesa site and a further 0.8 million tonnes at Mirador.
Rincon Salar Lithium, Borate and other minerals - Argentina
The Rincon Salar tenements cover an area of approximately 250 square kilometres. This is a major multi-elemental brine resource, located in the Salta Province of Argentina and close to two of the producers of lithium and potassium in the world. The Rincon Project is located in north-western Argentina near the Chilean border. It is a hyper saline lake, brine enriched in lithium, magnesium, potash, and boron. The project is situated at an elevation of 3,700 metres within the Antofalla-Pocitos volcanic rift valley in the high Andean Plains. This ponded evaporate deposit is estimated to contain a recoverable brine tonnage of 1.45 billion within a closed basin area and to a depth of 60 metres. Main resources to be extracted are: Lithium chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Sulphate, and Boric Acid and Borates.
The Pyke Hill Project
The Pyke Hill Project in Western Australia comprises a single granted Mining Lease which covers an area of 5.37 square kilometre. The project is located approximately 40km southeast of the Murrin Murrin Nickel Operation operated by Minara Resources Limited and is considered prospective for a high grade nickel laterite deposit. The company has a joint venture option agreement in place with Cougar Metals NL (Cougar). The Pyke Hill Project has the potential to contain shallow to moderate depth zones of high-grade nickel-cobalt laterite mineralization.
The Bulman Project
The Bulman Project is a Zinc and Lead oxide deposit located in southern Arnhem land in Australia's Northern Territory. The company holds mineral Lease Numbers 726 and 727 (Marumba) form the Bulman zinc and lead Project through wholly owned subsidiary Moonlight Mining NL. The company has an Exploration License Application (21384) for 637 sq kilometers of land that includes MLN 726 and 727.
The company holds 10% interest in Nilnav Orthopaedics, which offers a surgical technique and patented toolset for minimally invasive, one-cut incision hip replacements.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Admiralty Resources NL Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Admiralty Resources NL and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Admiralty Resources NL and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Admiralty Resources NL Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Admiralty Resources NL Industry Position Analysis
6. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Admiralty Resources NL Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Admiralty Resources NL Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Admiralty Resources NL Major Shareholders
Admiralty Resources NL History
Admiralty Resources NL Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Admiralty Resources NL Offices and Representations
Admiralty Resources NL SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Admiralty Resources NL Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Admiralty Resources NL Capital Market Snapshot
Admiralty Resources NL Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Admiralty Resources NL Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Admiralty Resources NL Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Admiralty Resources NL Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Admiralty Resources NL 1-year Stock Charts
Admiralty Resources NL 5-year Stock Charts
Admiralty Resources NL vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Admiralty Resources NL vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Admiralty Resources NL Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?