- The report contains detailed information about Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. business.
About Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd.
Adhunik Metaliks Limited, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the manufacture and sale of iron and steel products in India and internationally. Its product portfolio includes anode-cathode bar, pig iron, cold heading steel, TMT bar, high-alloy steel, bearing steel, stainless steel, spring steel, cathode collector bar, ferro alloy, sponge iron, structural steel, carbon steel, auto steel, free cutting steel, and rolled products, as well as billets/blooms/rounds for seamless pipe applications. The company also involves in the exploration, development, mining, and processing of mineral assets, primarily iron and manganese ores in Jharkhand and Orissa. It serves the automobiles, telecom, power, railways, engineering, oil and gas, and construction sectors. Adhunik Metaliks Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is headquartered in Kolkata, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADHUNIK METALIKS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. History
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adhunik Metaliks, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?