Adal Group Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Adal Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adal Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adal Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adal Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adal Group Inc. business.
About Adal Group Inc.
Adal Group, Inc., through its operating subsidiaries, produces aluminum extrusions and manufactured parts. The Company's three principal operating subsidiaries include Adal Seco (Seco or Adal Seco), Adal Engineering, and Adal Guilform (Engineering or Adal Engineering).
Seco provides aluminum extrusion design and production services, providing supply-chain management, including component design, fabrication, warehousing and delivery. These products are sold through the Adal Seco brands, Adal Extra and Adal Climatix. Engineering provides precision engineering, tool making and volume production of machined (primarily aluminum) components principally for the automotive industry. Guilform Holdings, Ltd. was acquired in February, 2005 and is a fabricator of panels for the construction industry.
Products and Services
Manufacturing Division - Adal Seco, Adal Engineering and Adal Extra
Adal Seco - Aluminum Extrusion Design and Production Services
Adal Seco provides aluminum extrusions, such as hollow and solid tubing. Adal Seco can provide its customers with supply-chain management, handling all stages of their product's production in-house, including design, fabrication, finishing, assembly, warehousing and delivery. Adal Seco has a customer base of approximately 1,000 customers in the architectural, construction, automotive, medical, defense, transportation, and HVAC industries.
Adal Engineering - Precision Engineering and Volume Production of Machined Aluminum Components
Adal Engineering manufactures motor vehicle tube connector parts for sale to two original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Calsonic Kansei and Denso Manufacturing U.K., Ltd. Adal Engineering's products can be found in motor vehicle brands, such as Land Rover, Renault, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, and Toyota. Adal Engineering provides its components directly to the OEMs' production lines. Under its supply agreement with Calsonic Kansei, Adal Engineering provides Calsonic's requirements for the parts Adal Engineering manufactures. Denso buys automotive parts from Adal Engineering by purchase order under a general purchase agreement.
Adal Engineering's building products consist primarily of aluminum window bars, hardware, and handles. The Companys machine products include precision engineered components that are attached to electric motors and hydraulic and pneumatic motors of automobiles.
Adal Engineering also manufactures gun cleaning kits for the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defense, which are used by the country's frontline soldiers for their standard issue SA-80 rifles. Adal Engineering manufactures kits and produces replacement parts for kits.
Adal Extra - Value-Added Finishing Services
Adal Extra focuses on modifying extrusions by drilling, punching, cutting, machining and welding. Adal Extra can also provide the finish coating to extrusion by having polyester powder or anodized finish. Adal Extra provides product manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, and delivery of parts.
Adal Extra's projects include the production of Privacy Screens for shared prison cells. The government engaged Adal Extra to produce dividers for each prison cell. Adal Extra uses aluminum extrusions produced by Adal Seco and adds value by designing, forming, and painting each extrusion to produce the finished product. Other Adal Extra customers are in the lighting, display and shelving products industries, as well as manufacture and assembly of running boards for 4x4 vehicles. Adal Seco produces the aluminum extrusions maintained in inventory by Adal Extra.
Architectural Division - Adal Guilform, Adal Structures and Adal Climatix
In February 2005, the Company purchased Guilform Holdings Limited and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Adal Guilform, a U.K.-based fabricator of aluminum building facades.
Adal Guilform produces specialist metal cladding panels, and provides a range of sheet metal fabrication services. Adal Guilform has an informal agreement with Schucco, a curtain wall supplier (glass facades), to manufacture components for Schucco systems.
Adal Climatix - Architecturally Designed HVAC Systems
Adal Climatix engages
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adal Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adal Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adal Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adal Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adal Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ADAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Adal Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adal Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Adal Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Adal Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adal Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adal Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Adal Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adal Group Inc. Key Executives
Adal Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Adal Group Inc. History
Adal Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adal Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Adal Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adal Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adal Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Adal Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Adal Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adal Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?