- The report contains detailed information about Zodiac Aerospace SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zodiac Aerospace SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zodiac Aerospace SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zodiac Aerospace SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zodiac Aerospace SA business.
About Zodiac Aerospace SA
Zodiac Aerospace SA operates as an aeronautical firm worldwide. The companys segments include AeroSafety Systems, Aircraft Systems, Cabin Interiors, and Technology.
AeroSafety Systems segment
AeroSafety Systems segment offers aeronautical equipment for airplanes, helicopters, and weapons manufacturers; and for airlines, armed forces, and space-research agencies. Its products include escape slides for civil aircraft and emergency floats for helicopters; emergency arresting systems for military and civil aircraft, including retractable hooks, mechanical brakes, or textile brakes; arresting and deceleration products, such as military and sports personnel parachutes, brake parachutes, cargo-load parachutes, and ejectable-seat equipment; elastomer-textile-based products comprising flexible fuel cells and tanks, and pneumatic and electric de-icing systems; and electrical interconnect systems.
Aircraft Systems segment
Aircraft Systems segment offers fuel systems and components for fuel circulation, measurement, and management both in flight and on the ground; manufactures servo-valves; supplies hydraulic and control systems and equipment; and provides quick-donning masks, aircraft oxygen storage and distribution systems, and oxygen regulation and anti-G equipment. It also engages in electrical power management by offering various products ranging from switching components to electrical distribution systems; supplies controls and visual displays; involves in flight-deck design and production; and develops digital computers.
Cabin Interiors segment
Cabin Interiors segment provides passenger seats for civil aircraft; and crew seats and cabin systems and equipment.
Technology segment offers inflatable bags used in automobile safety systems; and provides equipment and solutions in the fields of flight test, airborne mission video/data recording, remote sensing, TT&C, data link, and satcom and software radio.
The company was founded in 1896. It was formerly known as Zodiac SA and changed its name to Zodiac Aerospace SA in March 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zodiac Aerospace SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zodiac Aerospace SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zodiac Aerospace SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zodiac Aerospace SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zodiac Aerospace SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZODIAC AEROSPACE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zodiac Aerospace SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zodiac Aerospace SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zodiac Aerospace SA Major Shareholders
Zodiac Aerospace SA History
Zodiac Aerospace SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zodiac Aerospace SA Offices and Representations
Zodiac Aerospace SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zodiac Aerospace SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zodiac Aerospace SA Capital Market Snapshot
Zodiac Aerospace SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Zodiac Aerospace SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zodiac Aerospace SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zodiac Aerospace SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zodiac Aerospace SA 1-year Stock Charts
Zodiac Aerospace SA 5-year Stock Charts
Zodiac Aerospace SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zodiac Aerospace SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zodiac Aerospace SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?