- The report contains detailed information about Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. business.
About Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A.
Zaklady Automatyki POLNA S.A. manufactures and sells industrial automatics, heat engineering automatics, central lubrication, hydraulic control systems, casts, and laboratory equipment in Poland. The company offers automatic industrial process control equipment, including control valves, regulatory dampers, and coolers, as well as servos for valves. It also provides heat engineering equipment, such as direct action regulators, needle valves, block valves, throttle valves, locking valves, and filters. In addition, the company provides central lubrication equipment comprising two-way force-feed oiling and multi-way force-feed oiling systems for lubrication of links in chains of horizontal transport conveyors, devices equipping lubrication posts in vehicle and machine service stations, and other oiling systems for special applications. Further, it designs central lubrication equipment and its assemblies. Additionally, the company provides water distillation equipment, such as distillers and re-distillers to clean water from dissolved mineral salts and gases with the use of distillation method. It also offers casts; hydraulics machinery; and mechanical detail processing, hardening, and electroplating services, as well as produces casting equipment. The company markets its products primarily to European Union and international markets. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Przemysl, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZAKLADY AUTOMATYKI POLNA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Major Shareholders
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. History
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Offices and Representations
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zaklady Automatyki Polna S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?