- The report contains detailed information about Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. business.
About Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
The Yokohama Rubber Company Limited manufactures rubber products, including vehicle tires and other rubber products. The company offers its products to its customers in automobiles, civil engineering, construction, marine engineering, aircraft components, and sports industries.
The companys major subsidiaries include: Yokohama Tire Corporation; Yokohama Tire (Canada), Inc.; Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty., Ltd.; Yokohama Europe GmbH; Yokohama Tire Philippines, Inc.; Yokohama Tyre Vietnam Company; Hangzhou Yokohama Tire Co., Ltd.; Yokohama Tire Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.; Yokohama Rubber (Thailand) Co., Ltd.; YH America, Inc.; SAS Rubber Company; and Yokohama Aerospace America, Inc.
The company principally markets its products in Austria, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Brazil, Japan, and other parts of Asia.
The company operates its business in two groups: Tires and Multiple Business (MB).
The major products offered by the company through its tire group include: tires for passenger cars, trucks and buses, light trucks, mining and construction equipment, industrial vehicles and aircraft, and aluminum alloy wheels.
The company engages in the manufacture and marketing of tire in Japan through 141 sales subsidiaries, including Yokohama Tire Tokyo Hanbai Co., Ltd. Overseas, the companys tires are produced and sold in the United States by Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC), and in Asia by Yokohama Tire Philippines; Yokohama Tyre Vietnam Company; and Hangzhou Yokohama Tire. In addition, GTY Tire, a joint venture with Continental and Toyo Tire & Rubber, handles a portion of the companys U.S. manufacturing. In Europe, the company maintains eight sales subsidiaries, including Yokohama Reifen GmbH in Germany and Yokohama HPT Ltd. in the United Kingdom.
The company divides its Multiple-Business operations into four fields. The company for the Special Industrial Products, the company plays a key role in the marine, civil engineering, anti-seismic and other fields. In the HAMATITE and Other Construction Products field the company has taken a major position in construction through its lineup of HAMATITE materials, used to seal, bond, surface, waterproof, quakeproof, protect against temperature change. In the Hose and Other Materials Products field the company offers products for use in industries, such as mining, power generation, construction, machine tools, transportation and electronics. In the Aerospace Products field the companys rubber products are incorporated in aircraft and rockets.
The major products offered by the company through its MB group include: hoses, marine hoses, conveyor belts, sealants, adhesives, antiseismic rubber bearings for bridges and buildings, golf products, aircraft components, and other products.
In Japan, the company manufactures industrial products at Yokohama and YOKOHAMA HYDEX. Yokohamagomu Multiple Business East Co., Ltd., YOKOHAMA HYDEX, and eight other sales subsidiaries market these products. In the United States, SAS Rubber Company and YH America, Inc., handle manufacturing and sales. The company makes golf products that PRGR Co., Ltd., sells in Japan and Asia. It also manufactures aircraft components in Japan for marketing on a global scale. The company markets sealants, adhesives and coatings under the HAMATITE brand.
The company has signed an agreement with Itochu Corp. to jointly establish a new company, Yokohama RPZ, to manufacture and sell tires in Russia.
The Yokohama Rubber Company, Limited was established in 1917.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. History
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?