- The report contains detailed information about Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. business.
About Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd.
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides delivery, BIZ-logistics, home convenience, e-business, financial, and other services in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Delivery Business Segment
The Delivery Business Segment involves in small parcel delivery services for the general public and corporations, focusing on Takkyubin (door-to-door parcel delivery) and Kuroneko Mail. It also offers value-added services, such as Cool Takkyubin and Takkyubin Collect. The company also offers Kuroneko Members, a membership-based service for individual customers; and Takkyubin Easy Address Label Issuance Service.
The BIZ-Logistics Segment handles logistic, international freight services, and other business to business distribution operations. This segment enables corporate clients to manage their supply chains.
The company offers the Kuroneko Yamato Recall Support Service, which is a service for corporate clients who need to recall or voluntarily collect their products, including notification, acceptance of recall requests, and collection on behalf of the client. It also offers Export Factory, which is a trade logistics service that supports customers export activities. An integrated outsourced service, it combines multiple functions, including weighing and packaging, customs clearance, and arrangement for overseas delivery.
Home Convenience Segment
The Home Convenience Segment provides moving, lifestyle support, and distribution services. The company offers Household Takkyubin, a service that combines delivery and installation functions.
The e-Business Segment engages in the provision of a range of information services for corporations, including ASP services and information system development. The company offers e-Logistics Tracing Solution for customers who require traceability of specific items. Through management and sharing of tracking data, this service realizes optimization by enabling customers to visualize the movement of products shipped and thus cut excessive inventories.
Financial Business Segment
The Financial Business Segment offers settlement and other financial services primarily to consumers and business customers. The company offers Payment Slip Issuance Service, which provides support for customers engaged in the mail-order business, from issuance of payment slips to delivery and collection of payment. It also offers electronic money (Edy) settlement service with various payment options under its Takkyubin Collect service. It also offers Kuroneko Mail Collect, which issues a payment slip that includes the address label.
Other Business Segment
The Other Business Segment carries out vehicle maintenance primarily by Yamato Autoworks Co., Ltd., and is primarily responsible for the JITBOX Charter service, mainly operated by Box Charter Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. History
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?