- The report contains detailed information about Wrtsil Oyj Abp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wrtsil Oyj Abp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wrtsil Oyj Abp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wrtsil Oyj Abp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wrtsil Oyj Abp business.
About Wrtsil Oyj Abp
Wartsila Corporation supplies ship machinery, and propulsion and manoeuvring systems. The company operates as a ship power supplier for builders, owners, and operators of vessels and offshore installation. The company provides power plants, operation and lifetime care services in decentralized power generation. The company includes Imatra Steel, which specializes in engineering steels.
The company supplies medium-speed 4-stroke main and auxiliary engines from 0.5 to 23 MW and Sulzer RTA and RT-flex low-speed 2-stroke main engines from 7 to 80 MW. Wartsila gas and dual-fuel engines from 1.5 to 16 MW allow flexible choice of fuel. Wartsila generating sets range from 0.5 to 24 MW for ship service power generation and diesel electric propulsion.
The company offers original parts for the engine room covering all wartsila and sulzer engines, auxiliary systems and propulsion systems. The company also engages in the manufacture and supply of OEM parts for a variety of older engine types.
Wartsila supplies ship machinery, and propulsion and manoeuvring systems. The company supplies low speed engines, Medium speed diesel engines, gas and dual fuel engines and generating sets, reduction gears, propulsion equipment, control systems, water jets and sealing solutions for all types of vessels and offshore applications. The companys ship power has two customer groups, including shipyards and ship owners.
Wartsila provides service and reconditioning both for ship machinery and power plants. The company provides improved services that support its customers business, service for various engine brands in key ports, long-term service contacts, predictive and condition-based maintenance, and operations and maintenance contracts.
Wartsila supplies power plants for decentralized power generation. It offers power plant solutions based on oil, gas and dual-fuel engines and biomassfuelled plants.
Imatra Steel is Wartsilas special engineering steels company. Imatra Steel produces round, square and fl at special steel bars, and forged engine and front axle components. Its customers are European automotive and mechanical engineering companies.
Wartsila Corp. and Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI) have entered into an agreement to set up a 50/50-owned joint venture in Korea to manufacture dual-fuel engines for LNG (liquefied natural gas) carriers. The name of the company would be Wartsila Hyundai Engine Company, Ltd. The joint venture would manufacture Wärtsilä 50DF dual-fuel engines for the Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese shipbuilding markets.
Wartsila Corp. has entered into a cooperation agreement with Becker Marine Systems GmbH & Co. KG on the development of ship propulsion systems.
The company has a partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. in Japan to jointly develop and design new, smaller, low-speed diesel engines. The tie-up with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is for the development of a small, low-speed marine diesel engine suitable for smaller tankers and containerships being used on feeder or shortsea trades.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WRTSIL OYJ ABP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WRTSIL OYJ ABP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WRTSIL OYJ ABP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WRTSIL OYJ ABP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WRTSIL OYJ ABP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wrtsil Oyj Abp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wrtsil Oyj Abp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wrtsil Oyj Abp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wrtsil Oyj Abp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wrtsil Oyj Abp Industry Position Analysis
6. WRTSIL OYJ ABP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WRTSIL OYJ ABP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WRTSIL OYJ ABP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WRTSIL OYJ ABP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WRTSIL OYJ ABP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WRTSIL OYJ ABP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Major Shareholders
Wrtsil Oyj Abp History
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Offices and Representations
Wrtsil Oyj Abp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Capital Market Snapshot
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wrtsil Oyj Abp 1-year Stock Charts
Wrtsil Oyj Abp 5-year Stock Charts
Wrtsil Oyj Abp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wrtsil Oyj Abp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wrtsil Oyj Abp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?