- The report contains detailed information about Wowjoint Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wowjoint Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wowjoint Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wowjoint Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wowjoint Holdings Limited business.
About Wowjoint Holdings Limited
Wowjoint Holdings Limited engages in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of customized infrastructure equipment and machinery used in the construction of railways, highways, metro subways, bridges and viaducts in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) and internationally. The company markets its products under the Wowjoint brand name.
The company provides solutions to different construction projects by designing, engineering, and manufacturing customized large scale equipment for the lifting, carrying, transportation, and installation of heavy objects and precast materials. It offers various product lines of re-locatable and stationary custom heavy duty construction equipment and machinery and its products are used in various engineering fields, such as the construction of railways, highway, viaducts, and ports, as well as in the lifting and transporting of concrete beams and other heavy goods. The companys main product lines include launching gantries, tyre trolleys, special carriers, integrated launching carriers, marine hoists, and special purpose equipment.
Launching Gantry The company manufactures various heavy duty launching gantries that are used for the erection of bridges and viaducts. They are designed to place precast reinforced concrete segments or beams on piers and are used for the construction of segmental cantilevers; segmental one in span by span; T or hollow beams; and box beams road viaducts and bridges. The companys gantries can carry weight from 80 metric ton to 1600 metric tons.
Tyre Trolley The company designs and manufactures various heavy duty tyre trolleys that move prefabricated concrete segments or beams and provide enhanced maneuverability in erected pavement construction sites. The tyre trolleys provide flexibility to move prefabricated concrete beams into confined spaces within the pavement surface and work well in tandem with its launching gantry. The companys tyre trolleys can transport weight from 40 metric ton to 1600 metric ton.
Special Carrier The companys straddle carriers/Mobilifts offer a solution to handle bulky loads inside large sheltered places. They are also suitable for loading and unloading cargos in container terminals or steel plants.
Integrated Launching Carrier The company designs and manufactures various integrated launching carriers which combine the functions of the launching gantry, the tyre trolley, and the special carriers depending on the needs of its clients.
Marine Hoist The company's marine hoists are capable of lifting a 20 metric ton to 1,500 metric ton boat or yacht out of the water and maneuvering them onto dry land for service or long-term storage, or for the transporting of boats and ships over dams.
Special Purpose Equipment The company manufactures various special purpose lifting and carrying equipment according to each customers specific requirements. The container lifting equipment is designed to hoist, stack and transport any material or 60 metric ton ISO standard containers. The straddle carrier loads and unloads the container utilizing a pair of hydraulic powered cranes mounted at each end of the vehicle chassis. The special purpose equipment series includes telescopic spreaders for straddle carriers and straddle carriers for handling containers.
The companys customers are business entities, such as project and construction companies established and directed by the central and local governments of the PRC. Its major customers include China Railway Construction Corporation Limited; China Railway Group Limited; China Communications Company Limited; and Sinohydro Corporation.
The companys major competitors are Beidaihe Tonglian Jixie Co., Ltd.; China Railway Engineering Machinery Research & Design Institute; Zhengzhou Dafang Bridge-Machine Co., Ltd.; and Zhengzhou Huazhong Building Machinery Co., Ltd.
Wowjoint Holdings Limited was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wowjoint Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wowjoint Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wowjoint Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wowjoint Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wowjoint Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WOWJOINT HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Wowjoint Holdings Limited History
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Wowjoint Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wowjoint Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Wowjoint Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Wowjoint Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wowjoint Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wowjoint Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?